I would like to announce [Linked Image]the launching of a new website for my church: Trinity United Reformed Church of Caledonia (Grand Rapids) Michigan. I myself am the webmeister. It has the usual items which most good Reformed church websites usually include such as: a belief page, articles, photos, etc. with more content to come which would include a page for each of the various groups and activities of the church like local missions, boys and girls clubs, young peoples, bible studies and so on.<br><br>It is my goal to make it a large repository of Audio sermons and articles by my pastor Rev. Brian Vos who IMHO is a gifted man in proclaiming God's Holy Word.<br><br>There are already a few articles on the site by Pastor Vos, and there will be more to come as he is preparing a series of articles on the Book of Revelation which will be published in The Outlook, a publication of Reformed Fellowship, an organization where he is board chairman.<br><br>I have close to 60 audio sermons posted in Real Audio format and a few select ones in mp3 format. There are a few sermons of note by some of the guest preachers we have had including Dr. Robert Godfrey of Westminster Theological Seminary, [Linked Image]Dr. William Dennison of Covenant College in Tennessee, Matthew Cotta, administrator of Zion Christian Schools and preaching licsensee in the OPC.<br><br>Many thanks to Pilgrim for his help in obtaining a host, domain registration etc.<br><br>that url again is: http://www.trinityurc.net

[Linked Image]