Thanks Robin.

I've known about this church for some time, I was just hoping to find one closer. The next best pick was a Christian Missionary Alliance (CMA) church.

They are nicely orthodox about salvation, but they are also unashamedly charismatic and arminian.

I may poke fun at brethren who disagree with me about eschatology or baptism, but I am comfortable with those as *minor* differences and have no problems attending churches that hold such viewpoints (my last one I thought was a nice reformed post-mil church, course it wasn't, it was a dominionistic/emergent hybrid).

Charismaticism + Arminianism to me is gone past minor error into major error (but not apostacy). As we know here all too well, the emphasis will likely be on experience rather than doctrine, and chances are flesh-appealing attempts to lure people into the Kingdom will be made, which inevitably lead to compromise of the Gospel, since the true Gospel is an enemy of the flesh.

I could not in good conscience support such a group (insert famous Luther quote here), even though I may count them as brethren.

- Kurt