I may have found one too (maybe you knew I was looking), but I feel like I have to make the "obligatory" visits to a couple of other churches in my own denomination first... but the one my family really likes is a Christian and Missionary Alliance church near our home. The denom's web site suggests I should keep looking, but this local congregation's pastor has a decidedly Reformed bent. We've already spent long hours together discussing the doctrines of sovereign grace and find that we're in complete agreement.

One thing I found out about the CMA that is really cool - missionaries never have to go out and raise their own support - they're missionaries, not fund raisers. Once someone has passed an examination and recomendation process, he or she can go to work without worrying about running the gambit of CMA churches raising their own support in advance, and spending their whole furlough doing the same thing. I kinda like that idea (not that I'm running off to be a missionary, but the thought has occured more than a few times).

Let us know how it all goes with you, Kurt. I'll do the same.

In His grace,
Robin