<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"]Notice your link doesn't work but of course this falls in line with the usual tactic instead of dealing with the matter at hand, when in doubt, produce another article. </font><hr></blockquote><p> <br>So you are saying the arguments rendered to you thus far fail because of a network fault? Besides the fact that I have not seen a cogent response to Pilgrim regarding the grammatical reading of John 1:12-13 (try diagramming it out for us in both English and Greek if you are capable) and I suspect you won't read the articles given to you which respond to your accusations because the big words frighten you. However, if by some chance you do in fact read. Try this link God's Will and Man's Will or this one or here. Let me know I can find more.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"]This is not loving, and this is not freedom, but this is bondage before they even had a chance. Your God is hateful, sick, demented God, and I hate him, and all its evil. </font><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Ro 1:30-32)<br><br>And from your own lips you have justly condemned yourself because you dare to answer back to God saying to Him what have you done. Rom 9:20; Job 9:12; Dan. 4:35.<br><br><br>