I am not completely sure this answers your question, but doing a Google search on Messianic Christians, I came up with the following:
http://www.messianicchristianity.org/thefaiththatpaultaught.html
It would seem if I understand what they are saying on this site their beliefs seem to be similar to the beliefs of the adherents of the NPP (New Perspective on Paul).
I would be interested in getting some feed back to see if my understanding of them is correct.

I thought the following quote was quite telling:
Concerning his phrase, "through faith", this is also rabbinic speak for following and obeying Yeshua Jesus, actually, for accepting YHWH's covenant through Yeshua Jesus and keeping covenant with God by following and obeying God through Yeshua Jesus! You must understand what the word that is translated/mistranslated as "belief/trust/faith" meant at the time when Shaul/Paul used it, before is was misunderstood by the great Reformers of the Reformation! See Gen. 15:6; "The Faith That Paul Taught / (Toward Understanding Paul)", as well as other information on this website, demonstrates that Shaul/Paul was speaking of an Hebraic covenant faith that required man's covenant faithfulness. If not, he was truly teaching something other than Yeshua Jesus was teaching and this would have made him a heretic! (See "Some Important Things Being Missed!"; See "The Teachings of Yeshua Jesus! / (& Check Your Translation!"!)

Particularly where it says:
before is was misunderstood by the great Reformers of the Reformation!

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 PM.