I am sure I am not the only one who doesn't always use wisdom when dealing with Charismaticís; especially when the Charismatics happen to be family members.

One of my faults is responding when I already know that if I do so, it will not end well.
For example; while driving with a family member they started heaping praises on a book by none other than Benny Hinn. Yet, rather than remaining quiet and possibly just silently pray. I started telling the person why I would not read the book.
Well you guessed it, in not so subtle words I was called a liar and I was also guilty of "touching the Lord's anointing."

I was doing quite well until fairly recently when I was sent by a family a rather touching letter someone wrote to a child. The problem however, was that they signed the letter "God".
Instead of just chalking it up for who sent it. You guessed it I bit and told the person why it was wrong to sign the letter "God".
I got the response, how do I know God did not put it on his heart?
One of the things that bothers me about this, is these people know my stand on issues like this and yet from time to time still send me articles on these issues.

Lord give me wisdom when to speak up and when not to speak up.

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 PM.