What would be some good sources in detailing the various biblical events to its geography and geographical relationships?<br><br>Maybe something that overlays the the events. I've been reading Tabletalk studies in Samuel this year, and my Pastor has been preaching through Deuteronomy for over a year now (probably 70-75% through it), and both of them have made me realize how ignorant I am when it comes to geographical locations. Israel is such a small nation, that many of the events, and the foreign people must be living on top of one another. Any insights into this? <br><br>One other thing, David ruled in the southern kingdom of Judah at Hebron with all of the other tribes being aligned with King Ishbosheth. Saul was from the the tribe of Benjaman. Later, when Israel was divided into the northern and southern kingdom, Judah and Benjamin composed of the southern kingdom. Is that just factual or is there more ramifications to the merger of the two beyond it being historical? <br><br>

John Chaney

"having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith . . ." Colossians 2:7