I am sorry but for some reason I can not reach forum maybe because of my bad internet connection here my response for you and for Tom Because I am arrogant and want to promote this view it is not necessary to continue any conversation.
One of the reasons I couldn t make proper respond was that I had Internet in last few days and I could respond just through my phone and it was hard to respond through it. Not everybody live in the USA that can have privilege to have Internet all the time.
I was really hoping that in this forum I can find answers for some questions that I have but unfortunately not.
This idea about Law is not new and you can find it in many church fathers so it is not new.
You studied the Bible for decades so do I and I know Greek and some Hebrew and read a lot of church fathers. BTW that was the way how I come to doctrine of predestination and salvation by grace alone through faith alone.
I put that I am Reformed because I didn t know what else I should put. In my country I don t have close any Reformed church. Have some protestant but not Reformed. I am here alone that I know that in 100 kilometers believe. I DO APOLOGIZES THAT I PUT THAT I AM REFORMED AND THAT DISTURBED YOU HERE BY ASKING A QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED. Probably I will find the answers on some other forum.
Thank you for your patience! God bless you all!
p.s. This is 3 th time that I am trying to post but for some reasons i can not. I apologizes if i made problem.

Soli Deo gloria