[Linked Image]

1. Methinks it is inconsistent to have a ban prohibiting prayer and/or Bible studies in public schools, although I have read that some schools allow such after hours. But that is apparently a rare thing... and yet allow religious "leaders" to actually teach in the White House. IF the teaching was orthodox, I wouldn't complain. grin

2. IF someone is actually making "predictions" (prophesying) future events, then they could be designated as "false prophets". Newspaper headline eschatology is futile at best and heretical by definition since the LORD Christ made it very clear that no man knows the hour or day of His return. We are given general indications of what is to occur during the "last days", which have often been witnessed throughout the centuries. The main purpose of those indications are predominantly to warn the Church to be ready and sinners to repent as the end could come at any time.

3. Lastly, I agree that Dispensationalism in most of its variations expects a literal 1000 years where the Old Testament sacrifices will be practiced again, etc. It is a denial of the perfect satisfaction that Christ has made in behalf of those who have been predestinated to salvation. The Dispensationalist understanding of the literal 1000 year millennialism is a regression rather than the biblical progression of divine revelation which consistently points to the consummation.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]