Originally Posted by Tom
So I take it that you think the right thing to do as a Christian would be to move to the USA..
rofl hardly! But I wouldn't be so quick or even consider telling anyone that I thought Canada was a place a Christian would be comfortable, never mind extol any alleged virtues. Do you find Paul or any of the Apostles speaking positively about Rome and that it was a place a Christian could call "home"? scratchchin Canada (and the US is quickly catching up) is openly anti-Christian. Having lived there, as already mentioned, I could never say I was glad to have been born there and feel "safe" as a person who not only professes biblical Christianity but expresses it before men in my everyday life.

Oh, it is certainly a privilege that you inherited a bit of money, but from your description of your travels, methinks it would not qualify you as a "world traveler". My wife has traveled far more than myself and actually lived in Mexico, worked in Russia and Ukraine but she would not think herself to be a "world traveler". grin

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]