I have no knowledge as to what translations in the past 20+ years, if that goes back far enough used the Nestle-Arland source. And to be honest, it isn't something I am concerned about. Most modern translations use the Dynamic Equivalence translation method to one degree or another or worse. Thus, I reject all of them that do. I'll stick with my KJV and ASV and not worry what the latest and greatest, new improved version of the Bible is currently on sale at Amazon. grin I don't have to know what Bible was translated based upon the corrupted Nestle-Arland text. igiveup Secondly, an equal or worse problem for moderns is their church. Typically, the preaching is heretical, both doctrinally and practically. And most people who attend church believe whatever their "pastor" says and infrequently, if that, read a Bible. So, even if they owned a KJV or ASV or perhaps a NKJV or NASB, it wouldn't make any difference in most cases.

So, what is YOUR concern over this expected corruption of the Nestle-Arland Novum Testamentum Graece?

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]