1. Presuppositionalists do NOT deny nor use 'evidences' in defending the faith. Nor do they reject 'mediate knowledge'. Rather the issue is more, IMHO, the order in which 'immediate and mediate' knowledge are used. For myself, immediate knowledge; knowledge which God has revealed in His Word and in some things to all men internally, i.e., as man made in the Imago Deo, e.g., God's existence and power via the things which are made and the moral law of God, must precede mediate knowledge. Why? Because "Thy Word is Truth" and it being the sole and final authority in all matters of faith and practice it serves as the 'glasses' through which one can properly see truth in the things which are made.

2. One cannot be accused of being a Fideist, i.e., one who bifurcates faith and reason by holding to Presuppositional Apologetics. In fact, that would be impossible, for it is by reason/logic that one believes what Scripture teaches concerning itself and all that it teaches. Scripture itself enjoins man to 'reason' (Josh 9:13; 1Sam 12:7; Job 9:14, 13:3; Eccl 7:25; Isa 1:18; Jer 12:1; Dan 4:36, 5:10; Mk 2:8; 8:17; Acts 18:14; Heb 5:14; et al). Immediate knowledge is and must be the beginning of all knowledge for God has endowed all men with it. The problem is that fallen man hates the truth that is within him concerning God as the supreme ruler and creator of all things and that he is subject to Him. And consequently, man exchanges the truth for a lie (Rom 1:18-25). The Word of God is immutable and unchangeable and thus it is the only reliable source of truth to man.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]