yep good question. I'm not sure if moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem on the grounds that it is recognized as the legitimate capital of Israel was a good move? However, it did reveal just how 'friendly' Turkey, Egypt and a few other countries really were. Facades have been removed by this action which is surely a good thing, if for no other reason that it does show the animosity that is inherent among the vast majority of Muslims toward non-Muslims. And the move did strengthen the bond between the U.S. and Israel who has always been pro democracy. This is a political matter for the most part although it is based upon a fallacious idea that the Jews are still God's "chosen people" and that the promises given to ancient Israel are still valid and applicable today. Of course, being an Amillennialist I reject any such view(s) and believe that God no longer views the nation of Israel as His people even though He still calls individual Jews to genuine repentance and faith in the LORD Christ (Hosea 1:2-11). For a further defense of the view I hold, see also, Paul's Theology of Future Israel.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]