How about the women stick to their God given role for a start:

"... train the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sober-minded, chaste, workers at home, kind, being in subjection to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed: (Titus 2:4-5, ASV)

They are to be homemakers, not housewives. They are to love their husband, and children and make a loving home for them.

What about the proper time line of an actual sexual attack and the reporting?

"If there be a damsel that is a virgin betrothed unto a husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them to death with stones; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbor's wife: so thou shalt put away the evil from the midst of thee." (Deut 22:23-24, ASV)

The principle is clear, if you are attacked and/or harassed; you cry out at the time, not 5, 10, 30 or 40 years later! As far as Hollywood goes, everyone knows it's a cesspool of filth and the 'casting couch' is infamous for male as well as female. They made a trade, so take the blame upon themselves. The same for politics, again a cesspool, and those wishing to climb the ladder to power, they make the trade off. This all assumes anything even happened in the first place. In the 1960s when I was a young guy, I had a married woman for whom I'd made a home repair, complain to her husband that I was made a sexual advance toward her, a blatant lie. I was grilled like a criminal at the company and thought I'd lose my job. I could have easily cleared it up by 'outing' myself as the 100% exclusively homosexual male that I was/am; but this was the 1960s, that would have probably lost my job anyway. Then, the latter part of my working life I was in factories where many women worked. They are generally more raunchy mouthed and sexually offensive then the men are. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, which proves the rule. So for me, I don't care if the so-called sexual harassment took place or not; if it was not reported at the time, it should be ignored as having ulterior motives other than correcting a perceived wrong. A couple of modern English translations when comparing Gen.3:16 to Gen. 4:7 have come up with a correct translation of 3:16. From the 2016 edition of the ESV:

"To the woman he said, 'I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children.Your desire shall be contrary to your husband, but he shall rule over you.' The men of the 19th century should have put a 2X4 against the head of that nutcase Carrie Nation when she intruded into their bars with her hatchet. Then men went so far as to give the women the vote in 1920 so they can now be contrary to their husbands with power. Now they are taking over the justice systems and exerting power in legislatures and even running for President. There is no way the USA can survive this continual decline of the society and nation. If any think I am extreme, then explain how facts and truth have changed since the writings of the Presbyterian theologian Robert L. Dabney:

https://www.counter-currents.com/2012/11/robert-lewis-dabney-on-conservatism/ I am amused at the conservatives of today... just how far back are they willing to go to define conservatism? Ronald Reagan who first sent an Ambassador to the Vatican?

Last edited by PerpetualLearner; Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 AM. Reason: Accidentally hit a wrong key posting premature

Ned