It seems what you are trying to do, but without any logical reason which I have been privy to for several years on many fronts, is to legitimize homosexuality, i.e., to suggest that the Bible does not condemn homosexuality. IF my understanding is correct, and that has been admitted by myriad homosexuals with whom I have dialoged with, then I do stand immovable in opposing any such notion. Semantic gymnastics is not a valid argument. Homosexuality is an accurate term, regardless of its origin to describe same sex attraction and sexual intimacy. Sodomy is a valid synonym for homosexuality. All one needs do is consult the biblical references I provided to show the truth of this. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed due to their homosexual practices:

Genesis 13:13 (ASV) "Now the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners against Jehovah exceedingly."

Genesis 19:4-8 (ASV) "But before they lay down, the men of the city, [even] the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both young and old, all the people from every quarter; and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men that came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out unto them to the door, and shut the door after him. And he said, I pray you, my brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters that have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing, forasmuch as they are come under the shadow of my roof."

The people of Sodom demanded Lot turn over to them the two men/angels in order that they may KNOW them. The meaning is indisputable that they desired to have sexual relations with these men as the emphasized parts are perspicuous. The use of the word know is used many times in Scripture to denote sexual intimacy, e.g., Gen. 4:1. And, as I have shown above, the word "Sodomy" is used consistently to refer to the abomination practiced in Sodom and Gomorrah, i.e., homosexuality/sodomy.

ALL sexual relations outside of the marriage between a man and a woman are condemned in Scripture. In fact, just desiring (lust) of another person outside of marriage is condemned in Scripture (Matt 5:7,8). And please don't try and escape the prohibition taught by Christ in that passage by suggesting that it only applies to men who lust after women. The text universally prohibits and condemns ALL lust outside of heterosexual marriage.

Homosexuality is clearly condemned in the N.T. as well:

Romans 1:22-32 (ASV) "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God for the likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves: for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due. And even as they refused to have God in [their] knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful: who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them."

To repeat... one can use whatever term they choose to describe the vile acts which Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit wrote in the above passage. What cannot be denied is that homosexuality, sodomy, lesbianism, same sex attraction and same sex sexual acts are condemned by God. These acts were allowed to be committed as just temporal punishment for fallen man's rejection of the biblical God, aka: idolatry. And the LGBTTTQQIAA has consistently insisted that God loves homosexuals which is a direct contradiction of the above text and displays the idolatry which Paul wrote about. To quote an old Puritan which exemplifies this type of depraved thinking, "In the beginning, God created man in His own image and ever since the Fall, man has been trying to return the favor." Fallen man always fabricates a "god" that accepts their sinfulness and calls it "good".

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]