Originally Posted by Tom
I will say a bit more concerning Dr. Peter Jones and his DVD series.
What we are seeing in our society is basically 'Polytheism' and all its trappings such as the death of the Christian God, and the sexual revolution where the terms heterosexuality is not a legit term. Omnisexuality is a term that will be accepted and "Pedophilia" will be included in what is included as normal, just like Carl Jung predicted and promoted. Basically what we are now is closer to Hinduism, than it is to Christianity. I will also add that Christianity will be forced to accept this whether they like it or not.
I might add, that this new sexuality is a battering ram being used to transform the very center of society as we know it; on the belief that everybody wins with this new sexuality.
If you fight against this, you will be punished.

Roman 1:25-26 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"

Tom

Hey Tom, I can't thank you enough. Jones has been quite a find for me... He needs to work on his own denomination, first and foremost. But I think he's great and just had a Q&A published with him at American Thinker site. Check it out and feel free to leave a Comment under the piece http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/is_paganism_on_the_rise.html