Donations for the month of November


We have received a total of $100 in donations towards our goal of $175.


Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE


Search

Member Spotlight
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
NH, USA
Posts: 13,293
Joined: April 2001
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics6,533
Posts50,706
Members921
Most Online373
Mar 5th, 2017
Top Posters(All Time)
Pilgrim 13,293
Tom 3,300
chestnutmare 2,862
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,748
RJ_ 1,582
MarieP 1,578
gotribe 1,057
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 20
Pilgrim 16
John_C 2
Recent Posts
The Church of England Announcement
by Tom. Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:11 PM
Law and Grace
by Tom. Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 PM
Why I hate the left
by Pilgrim. Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:42 PM
What is a missionary work
by Pilgrim. Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:07 AM
Terrorist Attacks
by AJ Castellitto. Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:08 AM
Theonomy
by Pilgrim. Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:54 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#42168 - Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:05 PM Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Robin Offline
The Boy Wonder
Robin  Offline
The Boy Wonder

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Florida


I asked my daughter and the Christian young man that wants to court her to write down a gospel presentation. Just to share the Christian gospel with me in writing. In their presentation, they are to include some things which I believe to be essential to the gospel: Who is God? What are people saved from? Why does anyone need to be saved? What must one do to be saved?

My daughter is highly gifted with words, especially in writing. Yet she says this assignment is difficult for her; that sharing her faith has always felt uncomfortable and unnatural. She admits that while she can express almost any idea effortlessly in written form, this particular one is hard for her.

"Of all the ideas in the world that can be communicated in words, which do you think is most important?" I asked her. "Of course, the gospel," she answered quickly.

She tried to weasel out of the assignment, but I told her, "His parents need the same assurance that I do. What kind of Christian parents would we be if we let our kids court unbelievers?" (Actually, both sets of parents are coordinating this courtship)

It seems strange at first that anyone - especially a gifted wordsmith like my daughter - should find a simple gospel presentation awkward, unnatural, and uncomfortable. But there is a very vital reason for that. I want them not only to know that reason, but also to joyfully embrace it.

The gospel is offensive to many people. It is, at best, foolishness to an unbeliever. It is different from any other idea that can be expressed in words because it is completely dependent upon the supernatural work of the Spirit in order to be received and accepted. That is one reason why a gospel presentation is difficult even for someone powerfully gifted in the most eloquent use of words.

It surprised them both to learn that even the Apostle Paul experienced this very same phenomenon. He describes it in his first letter to the Corinthian church:

Quote

I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling, and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God (1st Corinthians 2:3-5 NASB).



Some ability to present the gospel in words is absolutely vital. We must be prepared at a moment's notice to offer a defence for the hope that is in us. Yet no matter how skilfully and perfectly we present the gospel to someone, we are always completely dependent upon the Holy Spirit to communicate it to the hearer. It is He alone who prepares and enables anyone to hear it, let alone accept "the foolishness of preaching (1st Corinthians 1:18-25)." No matter how well we may have our theological ducks in neat little perfect rows; no matter how persuasively we can explain and elaborate upon the great truths of Scripture, all of that is useless without the quiet, invisible, unseen, supernatural application of that truth to the heart by the Holy Spirit. The things of God are perceived and wrought in the heart, far surpassing what our minds can understand or anything that we can put into words.


Quote

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised (2:14).



That's one big reason why people should embrace this phenomenon instead of being frustrated by it: "That your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God."

There may be other reasons for their apprehension (especially on the part of the young man - Erin's papa is not to be trifled with, and no man cometh to my daughter except through me). But I suspect it's difficult for many people, even long-time Christians.

Can y'all think of other reasons to explain this?

Thanks in advance for the many thoughtful replies I'm sure are coming,
Robin



#42169 - Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:44 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,862
chestnutmare Online content
Annie Oakley
chestnutmare  Online Content
Annie Oakley

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,862
NH
Is your daughter a professing Christian? Is this young male suitor also a professing Christian? What reason can they give as evidence of this?

If your daughter is not a believer then she should not marry a believer and vice versa lest they become unequally yoked.

Are you and this potential suitor's father attempting to assess whether or not these two young people truly profess to be Christians by this test of writing a Gospel presentation or is there some other purpose?


The Chestnut Mare
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.
- - - -JRR Tolkien "Lord of the Rings"
#42171 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 AM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: chestnutmare]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Robin Offline
The Boy Wonder
Robin  Offline
The Boy Wonder

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Florida
Originally Posted by chestnutmare
Is your daughter a professing Christian? Is this young male suitor also a professing Christian? What reason can they give as evidence of this? If your daughter is not a believer then she should not marry a believer and vice versa lest they become unequally yoked.


Did you forget who you are writing to? And the questions are completely off-topic. Both kids are unquestionably believers, both raised in Christian homes. But of course, the premise is to ensure both sets of parents that their child is indeed courting a believer. While we really have no doubt of it, we believe it necessary to have them both each define the gospel as they understand it.

My original question for discussion, however, was to discover why so many people - even people who have known Christ all their lives and been trained up in the Christian faith - find it so awkward and difficult to define the gospel.


#42173 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:44 AM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13,293
Pilgrim Offline
Head Honcho
Pilgrim  Offline

Head Honcho

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 13,293
NH, USA
Originally Posted by Robin
Did you forget who you are writing to?

[Linked Image] Could you clarify this statement, please? And how does this accord with:

Quote
Thanks in advance for the many thoughtful replies I'm sure are coming,

It could EASILY be understood to convey, "Who are YOU to question MY ability to discern one's spiritual state, especially MY OWN children?" or some other visceral response to having your knowledge, experience or ability questioned.

How many times have parents assumed the salvation of their children because they believe they have reared them properly? scratchchin Isn't this the presumption of the vast majority of OT Israel. And is this not the type of thinking we find throughout Christendom today? Are any of us exempt from potentially falling into this sort of biased opinion? Methinks it is a legitimate question which when answered will surely help to answer the main question, "Why is it so hard for people to relate what the Gospel is?"

Originally Posted by Robin
And the questions are completely off-topic.

See above.

Originally Posted by Robin

Both kids are unquestionably believers, both raised in Christian homes.

I suspect that this is what evoked Chestnutmare's question to you, to which it appears you have taken offense.

As to the original question, for me it begs other questions... for example, Is it possible that someone who has professed faith in Christ to be ignorant of what the Gospel is? I'm thinking of Christ's words in John 8:31:

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"

Notice first of all to whom Jesus directed these words; those who professed to believe on Him. Then notice the conditional clause, "IF ... THEN". Evidence of one's faith is shown in works, in this case the continuing; reading and studying, of Scripture. So, taking Christ's words as being truth, is it possible for someone to read and study the Bible for any length of time and not come to some understanding of the Gospel? But even more germane is the fact that did not one have to hear the Gospel to come to salvation in the first place? So, it's not as if the Gospel message is totally foreign to a professed believer's hearing. Nor, is the Gospel message hidden in Scripture so that only the "scholar" is able to find its pieces and assemble it into a discernible message. So, is this possible? In one sense yes, as Hebrews 5:12-14 makes clear. However, the writer goes on in the next chapter to give a most sober warning that there are those who PROFESS to belong to Christ and exhibit outward evidences and can attest to having been exposed to many blessings afforded to the people of God YET who can and do fall away because they were not truly ingrafted into Christ by a living faith.

We've discussed in the past the double responsibility of 1) The churches' responsibility to preach the truth and train up believers in the faith once delivered unto the saints. And, 2) The individual's responsibility to read and study the Word as well as the writings of other tried and proven authors. If #1 is lacking, then it is more than likely that the individual's knowledge of Scripture can be but not necessarily so truncated. But it is unlikely that even without sound teaching from one's church (how long would someone hungry for Christ and His truth remain in such a church?) that something as rudimentary as knowing what the Gospel is would not be part of one's knowledge.

That's my [Linked Image] !

In His grace,


[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
#42175 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 AM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Pilgrim]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Robin Offline
The Boy Wonder
Robin  Offline
The Boy Wonder

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Florida
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I've been a moderator here for years, and a supporter of this site for longer than that...

My daughter and her suitor are both communicant members of solid bible-preaching churches, and have been examined not only by their parents, but by the elders of their churches. Neither I nor his parents would allow their children to court an unbeliever.

I was hoping for a little discussion on why so many people find it awkward and unnatural to put their faith into words; why evangelism training seminars are apparently necessary (and what the folks think of that kind of training - Evangelism Explosion, for example); and why many evangelicals rely on gospel tracts instead of personal personal evangelism. At least that's what I had in mind in the original post.

Just forget I asked.

#42179 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 AM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 969
Peter Offline
Old Hand
Peter  Offline
Old Hand

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 969
USA
Originally Posted by Robin
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I've been a moderator here for years, and a supporter of this site for longer than that...

My daughter and her suitor are both communicant members of solid bible-preaching churches, and have been examined not only by their parents, but by the elders of their churches. Neither I nor his parents would allow their children to court an unbeliever.

I was hoping for a little discussion on why so many people find it awkward and unnatural to put their faith into words; why evangelism training seminars are apparently necessary (and what the folks think of that kind of training - Evangelism Explosion, for example); and why many evangelicals rely on gospel tracts instead of personal personal evangelism. At least that's what I had in mind in the original post.

Just forget I asked.


On the contrary Robin I think it is an excellent question to ask, and I think your illustration using your child and her suitor was great. Now the fact that you were misunderstood not so great. Now me I get crazy, big surprise there right wink, when I see the word Gospel bandied about. Because I know what the Gospel is, but in this post-christian culture Gospel seems to mean anything the person using it wants it to mean. So for your daughter or her suitor to define the Gospel may take in a huge task including what the Gospel isn't and how to define it so that the post-christian culture understands. That can be an overwhelming task, especially for two people who want to court each other.


Peter

If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself. Augustine of Hippo
#42188 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Dennis Offline
Plebeian
Dennis  Offline
Plebeian

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Torrington, Ct.
First let me say hello to everyone, I am new here.
I hope no one minds me jumping in here.
Originally Posted by Robin


I asked my daughter and the Christian young man that wants to court her to write down a gospel presentation. Just to share the Christian gospel with me in writing. In their presentation, they are to include some things which I believe to be essential to the gospel: Who is God? What are people saved from? Why does anyone need to be saved? What must one do to be saved?

I think this is great. Children are a treasure from the Lord, they are precious. It is good to see a genuine heart in young people, even though it may be difficult to put certain things into words. Especially the most important.

Quote

My daughter is highly gifted with words, especially in writing. Yet she says this assignment is difficult for her; that sharing her faith has always felt uncomfortable and unnatural. She admits that while she can express almost any idea effortlessly in written form, this particular one is hard for her.
The Lord creates us in different ways, we each have different gifts. I am sure she must see the importance in this (obviously) and using her gift (gifted in words) is probably much easier in common everyday things, and more difficult in the Lord. I am sure she will figure it out as time goes by. You have (in a sense) made her accountable to herself and God, this should not be taken lightly, and obviously it is not.

Quote
"Of all the ideas in the world that can be communicated in words, which do you think is most important?" I asked her. "Of course, the gospel," she answered quickly.
This is why it is difficult.

Quote
She tried to weasel out of the assignment, but I told her, "His parents need the same assurance that I do. What kind of Christian parents would we be if we let our kids court unbelievers?" (Actually, both sets of parents are coordinating this courtship)
We need more parents like this today.

Quote
It seems strange at first that anyone - especially a gifted wordsmith like my daughter - should find a simple gospel presentation awkward, unnatural, and uncomfortable. But there is a very vital reason for that. I want them not only to know that reason, but also to joyfully embrace it.
I don't think it strange. I don't know what age she is, I assume a teen? Personally I admire that, she see's the importance of it. This reflects on you, being the spiritual leader in the home.
I say, praise God, you have a daughter that does not take this lightly.

Quote
The gospel is offensive to many people. It is, at best, foolishness to an unbeliever. It is different from any other idea that can be expressed in words because it is completely dependent upon the supernatural work of the Spirit in order to be received and accepted. That is one reason why a gospel presentation is difficult even for someone powerfully gifted in the most eloquent use of words.
I agree.


Quote
It surprised them both to learn that even the Apostle Paul experienced this very same phenomenon. He describes it in his first letter to the Corinthian church:


I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling, and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God (1st Corinthians 2:3-5 NASB).
Just from them being surprised in that shows their hearts are in the right place.


Quote
Some ability to present the gospel in words is absolutely vital. We must be prepared at a moment's notice to offer a defence for the hope that is in us. Yet no matter how skilfully and perfectly we present the gospel to someone, we are always completely dependent upon the Holy Spirit to communicate it to the hearer. It is He alone who prepares and enables anyone to hear it, let alone accept "the foolishness of preaching (1st Corinthians 1:18-25)." No matter how well we may have our theological ducks in neat little perfect rows; no matter how persuasively we can explain and elaborate upon the great truths of Scripture, all of that is useless without the quiet, invisible, unseen, supernatural application of that truth to the heart by the Holy Spirit. The things of God are perceived and wrought in the heart, far surpassing what our minds can understand or anything that we can put into words.
Many times it is easier to put them into words, while sharing, then to write them. The natural inclination when writing our understandings and feeling, (since we are creatures of continual learning)is to take more time to bring it all into focus, while, learning as we go (naturally) which makes it more difficult. This confronts us with more things to ponder and learn, as we are writing. While speaking comes from our memory banks, with help from the Spirit of course, it is much easier.

Quote

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised (2:14).



Quote
That's one big reason why people should embrace this phenomenon instead of being frustrated by it: "That your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God."


Quote
There may be other reasons for their apprehension (especially on the part of the young man - Erin's papa is not to be trifled with, and no man cometh to my daughter except through me). But I suspect it's difficult for many people, even long-time Christians.
Your daughter has been blessed with a dad like you.

Quote
Can y'all think of other reasons to explain this?

Thanks in advance for the many thoughtful replies I'm sure are coming,
Robin


As said, I believe it is much more difficult to put things on paper, it causes us to think (learn) as we go, compared to just speaking it from what we already know. And I might add, it is a good thing to write these out.

Robin, keep up the good work. I have four daughters, thank you for this post.


"There is no possibility of taking a mercy out of God's hand, till the mercy be ripe for us, and we ripe for the mercy."

THOMAS BROOKS
#42189 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: chestnutmare]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Dennis Offline
Plebeian
Dennis  Offline
Plebeian

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Torrington, Ct.
Originally Posted by chestnutmare
Is your daughter a professing Christian? Is this young male suitor also a professing Christian? What reason can they give as evidence of this?

If your daughter is not a believer then she should not marry a believer and vice versa lest they become unequally yoked.

Are you and this potential suitor's father attempting to assess whether or not these two young people truly profess to be Christians by this test of writing a Gospel presentation or is there some other purpose?

I think you missed the point of the question.


"There is no possibility of taking a mercy out of God's hand, till the mercy be ripe for us, and we ripe for the mercy."

THOMAS BROOKS
#42190 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:19 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 710
William Offline
Addict
William  Offline
Addict

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 710
.
Quote
Robin said: . . . why so many people find it awkward and unnatural to put their faith into words; why evangelism training seminars are apparently necessary (and what the folks think of that kind of training - Evangelism Explosion, for example); and why many evangelicals rely on gospel tracts instead of personal personal evangelism. . .


I always remember a sermon by Henry Mahan - The gospel is to tell the truth about God, to tell the truth about man, to tell the truth about Jesus Christ, and to tell the truth about salvation. We have to pray the Lord to give those words as I think were ashamed because we know what wicked sinners we are.


William,




#42191 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:43 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Dennis]  
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,040
CovenantInBlood Offline
Persnickety Presbyterian
CovenantInBlood  Offline
Persnickety Presbyterian


Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,040
Virginia
Originally Posted by Dennis
First let me say hello to everyone, I am new here.
I hope no one minds me jumping in here.


Not at all. Welcome aboard!


Kyle

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified.
#42192 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Dennis Offline
Plebeian
Dennis  Offline
Plebeian

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 20
Torrington, Ct.
Originally Posted by Robin

and why many evangelicals rely on gospel tracts instead of personal evangelism.
That is what has happened to the church today. It is much easier to have others do the thinking and preaching for us then to do it ourselves.
I cant help but wonder how the follow up is? I mean, (for example, if the recipients of tracts have questions? How would they answer them, with another track?
perhaps, some use tracks to break the ice?

There is no substitute for witnessing to another by mouth, not only does it help others to understand but it is more personal, which I believe has more heart in it.

Also, I believe it is laziness. It takes time to study scripture and get to know it.

Lastly, I am not against tracks (I personally do not use them), who's to say God cannot use them.


"There is no possibility of taking a mercy out of God's hand, till the mercy be ripe for us, and we ripe for the mercy."

THOMAS BROOKS
#42193 - Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,040
CovenantInBlood Offline
Persnickety Presbyterian
CovenantInBlood  Offline
Persnickety Presbyterian


Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,040
Virginia
Robin,

I think you are correct that one of the main reasons for discomfort is the knowledge that the gospel is offensive. There can be quite a fear of sharing the gospel for fear of losing a friend because they take offense or for fear of being ostracized for believing such "nonsense" or even for fear of losing one's job or other such things. Another factor I think is a fear of getting it wrong & misleading the person you are trying to proclaim the gospel to. As you say, however, we ought to understand that it doesn't really depend on us - we are to be faithful witnesses, but it is God who provides the increase.


Kyle

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified.
#42197 - Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: CovenantInBlood]  
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
quigley Offline
Plebeian
quigley  Offline
Plebeian

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Puget Sound region
I was raised in a home with parents who hated religion and mocked it so it's very difficult for me to share the gospel unless I feel compelled by God to do so.

Among the reasons for this is that evangelism today has come down to a personal attempt to manipulate another into 'making a decision for Christ.' This is usually accomplished more with salesman-like skills that convince the person that 'God has a wonderful plan for your life' rather than the person realizing they're facing judgement and hell apart from Christ. And if there's one skill I absolutely don't have is salesmanship--never have, never will. I had sales shoved down my throat as a child and would rather be homeless than have to make a living selling anything.

Another problem I have is seeing so many Christians set out to make converting nonbelieving friends their goal in life. I have a friend who does this and I have a feeling she works every conversation with these people around to a chance to share the gospel. While I know her intentions are right, it's just nothing something I'm comfortable doing as I find it offensive to have people dog me about doing whatever.

I also find classes teaching Christians more effective ways to share their testimony with others
just something I'm not comfortable with. Those that are extremely outgoing my find such classes enjoyable but not me as I'm an introvert.

I believe that if and when God would have me share something with someone, He will bring things about in such a way that what needs to be said, will be. I trust that the Holy Spirit will give me the right words for the situation.

RC Sproul wrote in one of his message of the month letters about hoping God would use his message in the lives of those 'whose hearts had been prepared' for it and that's how I see my role in presenting the gospel. God will give what's needed when it's needed as He sees fit.

#42202 - Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 PM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: quigley]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Robin Offline
The Boy Wonder
Robin  Offline
The Boy Wonder

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 983
Florida
Someone wisely suggested that personal testimony is really the key in sharing one's faith. What happened to me in my own life? How is it different since I put my trust in Christ? A true before-and-after distinction illustrates the gospel very effectively.

Even young people who have known the Lord for as long as they can remember, since earliest childhood, can point to a time when they had misplaced their faith in a person, or a behavior, or adherence to a set of rules, or some religious formula - and how repentance from that and faith towards God brought them deliverance and/or peace and strength.

My request of these two young people was for details - not so much of their own testimony (because both sets of parents have witnessed these kids' professions of faith in Christ) - but of what salvation is; what one is saved from, and how that is or was accomplished, and by Whom.

The rest is easy to communicate to another, when testifying of it's application in one's own life.


#42230 - Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:04 AM Re: Awkwardness Sharing the Gospel [Re: Robin]  
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 319
Johan Offline
Enthusiast
Johan  Offline

Enthusiast

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 319
South Africa
Robin,

I also would support your action of asking them to write on paper on how they understand the Gospel. In our churches before young people professes their faith they are asked questions by the elders. But I would say that some of them would find it difficult to express their faith on paper.

However I don't see it as a qualification for some to truely believe and neither do I think you do. On a number of occasions on this board the issue of the role that real understanding (the mind) plays in the Christian faith has been discussed. Even though we don't say it explicitly I think many people, and perhaps more so with young people, are more inclined to an emotional experience of faith and down plays the rational aspect of our faith. We MUST think about our faith, however! And maybe your daughter has not realized this yet. But your request to these two young people may just be what is needed for them to start thinking about what they REALLY believe.


Johan






Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 15 guests, and 82 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
drewk, patrice, Robert1962, Ron, billmcginnis
921 Registered Users
Shout Box
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Popular Topics(Views)
650,451 Gospel truth
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 2.6899 MB (Peak: 2.9977 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2017-11-18 21:19:42 UTC