Donations for the month of January

We have received a total of $140 in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Search

Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics6,587
Posts50,932
Members922
Most Online373
Mar 5th, 2017
Top Posters(All Time)
Pilgrim 13,354
Tom 3,376
chestnutmare 2,895
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,750
RJ_ 1,582
MarieP 1,578
gotribe 1,057
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 48
Pilgrim 33
John_C 2
Kaylin 2
Meta4 1
Recent Posts
Theotokos
by Tom. Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 PM
Overview of Scripture
by Tom. Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:56 AM
Jesus vs Paul and the Church
by Pilgrim. Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 AM
John the Baptist
by Meta4. Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:53 PM
Paul on a Young Earth
by Pilgrim. Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:23 PM
Oregon Baker's ordered to pay 135k
by Anthony C.. Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:48 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#51871 - Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:16 PM What to do with Islam?  
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Tom  Offline
Needs to get a Life

Kelowna, British Columbia, Can...
Here is a question that I am not even sure I should ask in this forum. However I will ask it anyway.
I believe that Islam's chief goal whether so called "moderate" or "fundamentalist" Islam are the same. That goal is world domination for the cause of Allah. So called "moderate Islam believe in doing this by slowly infiltrating all of society, including governments in order to declare sharia law.
Where as fundamentalist Islam wants to do this via violence and terrorism.

Thinking about solutions on we as a society can do something about it. I believe dealing with the fundamentalist side of Islam is actually easier to deal with than the moderate side of Islam.

I believe something should be done and that starts with prayer. However other than that, what are your thoughts?

By the way, the things I have said have been deducted by me from reading what the news and from so called experts (Christians and non-Christians) say on the subject. However most of the information I have read/watched, doesn't offer any solutions.

#51874 - Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:21 AM Re: What to do with Islam? [Re: Tom]  
Pilgrim Offline
Head Honcho
Pilgrim  Offline

Head Honcho

NH, USA
In this country, the U.S. Constitution guarantees the "freedom of religion", so Islam cannot be banned. HOWEVER, tyranny against the State is a federal offense (which Obama and some of his henchmen/women have committed and should be impreached and jailed). Therefore, any individual or Mosque or group that teaches the violent mandates of the Koran should be dealt with swiftly and thoroughly, e.g., closing down such Mosques, disbanding any such group, and prosecuting any/all individuals guilty of this crime and deported at the very least. I say deported because why should citizens of this country pay through their taxes the maintenance of such criminals who are determined to use violence; killing all non-converts to Islam in the country? takethat

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
#51877 - Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:20 PM Re: What to do with Islam? [Re: Pilgrim]  
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Tom  Offline
Needs to get a Life

Pilgrim
I agree with you 100%.
However, what about the Muslims that try to encode their faith in a non-violent manner?
For example getting enough Muslims in government, and the judicial system, that they at able to get laws in their favour, in order to declare sharia law?
Tom

#51878 - Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:18 PM Re: What to do with Islam? [Re: Tom]  
Pilgrim Offline
Head Honcho
Pilgrim  Offline

Head Honcho

NH, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Pilgrim
I agree with you 100%.
However, what about the Muslims that try to encode their faith in a non-violent manner?
For example getting enough Muslims in government, and the judicial system, that they at able to get laws in their favour, in order to declare sharia law?
Tom

Methinks that there would have to be a radical attack on the Constitution, which Barack Obama and his compatriots have been doing since he took office.... but they would have to be successful in bringing about a constitutional convention and garner enough votes to eliminate most of the Amendments. Yes, it is theoretical possible to do that but highly unlikely. Such a radical move would surely be met with armed force and doubtless that would happen even before it got to that point. Although the Second Amendment simply says:

Quote:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

There are many, including myself who believe that the intent of the framers of the Constitution was to protect the right of all individual citizens to protect themselves against ALL types of attacks against personal freedom and liberty BOTH from without (foreign invasion) and within (tyranny in government). With the current effort of the Leftists here to bring in Syrian refugees by Executive Order there is a heightened sense of protecting "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" at any cost among many. Gun and ammunition sales have soared even over the past month. evilgrin

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
#51881 - Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 PM Re: What to do with Islam? [Re: Pilgrim]  
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Tom  Offline
Needs to get a Life

Pilgrim

I hope you are correct about what I said not becoming a reality.
From what I have read, it is exactly how many Muslims plan on world domination.

In fact I think there is evidence in some countries that this is the case.

Although Canada does not have the same kind of gun freedom that the USA has. I read that percentage wise, Canada is 7th in the world when it comes to people having guns.
I suspect most of those guns are for hunting.

You probably heard about what is happening in England.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5512/sharia-courts-muslim-women
Also in the Philippines.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/christ...tate-sharia-law

I can not vouch for the above sites, other than to say, there are other sites that seem to say the same things.

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:39 PM.
#51888 - Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 AM Re: What to do with Islam? [Re: Tom]  
Pilgrim Offline
Head Honcho
Pilgrim  Offline

Head Honcho

NH, USA
The majority of cases where the Muslims have taken control or have much influence over government is in countries where the people have been disarmed. This is an axiom that has been recognized over centuries, e.g., in Hitler's Table Talk, 1941-1944: Secret Conversations it records Hitler as having said the following sometime between February and September 1942:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police."

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 17 guests, and 114 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SmallFry, drewk, patrice, Robert1962, Ron
922 Registered Users
Shout Box
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Popular Topics(Views)
687,961 Gospel truth
Page Time: 0.043s Queries: 15 (0.003s) Memory: 2.5871 MB (Peak: 2.8666 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-01-22 22:24:33 UTC