Donations for the month of April

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,787
Posts54,918
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,457
Tom 4,528
chestnutmare 3,324
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,866
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 15
Pilgrim 12
John_C 2
Recent Posts
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Anthony C. - Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 PM
David Engelsma
by Pilgrim - Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:00 AM
1 Cor. 6:9-11
by Tom - Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:00 AM
The Jewish conservative political commentators
by Tom - Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:54 AM
The United Nations
by Tom - Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:04 PM
Did Jesus Die of "Natural Causes"? by Dr. Paul Elliott
by Pilgrim - Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tom #55325 Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:55 PM
Journeyman
Journeyman
Originally Posted by Tom
Pilgrim

I have been sharing what you wrote. Up until now, I haven't received any feedback until the following which I am not completely sure what it really means.
As Patrick Buchanan and many others have pointed out for many years, the concept of judicial review, which began with Marbury v Madison (1803), would need to be done away with before we could ever attempt a return to the principles of the US Constitution. This, of course, will never happen. As Michael Hoffman has said, "In the religion that is directed by the Talmud, there is no legislature. All laws are made by judicial decision. It just so happens that this is how much of the supreme law of the land is made in America. Another name for “activist judge” is Talmudic judge."

Do you?

Tom

The quote from Michael Hoffman is the key.

America, and Western civilization, are Christian. However, Talmudic religion (Judaism) has made significant inroads into our political, financial, academic, media, and social institutions. Much of American evangelicalism is pro-Israel, based on a faulty understanding of the Abrahamic covenant, which was made by God with Abraham and his seed, Jesus Christ (and all those in Him)—not the physical descendants of Abraham, or the proselytes who joined themselves to Judaism after the fall of Jerusalem. Many still regard Jews as "brethren of a kindred spirit" when the Apostle John clearly identifies their spirit as the spirit of antichrist, and Christ himself denies that they are Jews (Rev. 2:9, 3:9).

Judaism is based on the Talmud, and NOT the Old Testament. Michael Hoffman's book, "Judaism's Strange Gods" is a good introduction to this religion that is really the legacy of the Pharisees and Saducees.

The Christian ethic is not the Talmudic ethic. There are no Judeo-Christian ethics or values, just as there is no Judeo Christ.

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
goldenoldie #55326 Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:22 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Thankyou for that information.

I thought I would study a bit to familiarize myself with what Rabbinical Judaism believe about the Torah and the Talmud. Below are some of the basics.
The Talmud is basically a discussion of what the Torah (5 books of Moses) mean. Jews can study both the Torah and Talmud. Talmud means “instruction” in Hebrew.
Jews believe God gave the Torah and Rabbis gave the Talmud. The Talmud was canonized between 3rd and 5th century AD. They believe that the Torah is of divine origin and the Talmud is divinely inspired. So the Talmud would carry a lot more weight than a commentary in their view. “Torah is the administrator's guide, Talmud is the user's guide.” Or as someone else put it: “The Torah is like a Constitution, for instance that of the United States. It's written and it cannot be amended.
The Talmud is like the Supreme Court rulings, which show how to interpret the constitution.”
Although the Talmud is much longer that the Torah. It can be summed up as followed: “That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah. The rest is commentary.” Rabbi Hillel
To a Rabbinical Jew, to study and obey the Talmud, is to obey the Torah explained in commentary.

Tom

Tom #55328 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:38 AM
Journeyman
Journeyman
You're welcome, Tom!

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. [1Jo 5:10-12]

Any religion can prescribe moral rules; Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc. all do. But what makes Talmudic Judaism so reprehensible is its explicit denial of and hatred for Jesus Messiah. This is well documented in the NT, and even the OT.

As for Hillel’s quote, it is merely the negative form of the Golden Rule that even Confucius teaches, a cunning twist on the GR so that it’s possible to earn works righteousness.

The Talmud is not a godly commentary on the Torah; it is the tradition of the [Jewish] elders that overturns the Word of God, to which they pay lip service. There are numerous, well documented quotes from the Talmud that expose a shocking level of Christ-, Christian- and gentile-hatred, sexual perversion, deceit, usury and gross idolatry, but the Talmudists cleverly cover this up. It’s like the crooked businessman—there’s one set of books for private use, and another for the tax man. And when a scholarly attempt is made at uncovering this, the weapon they wield most effectively is the charge of antisemitism, by which they also control the overton window.

Michael Hoffman, Ron Unz and Israel Shahak are Jews whose eyes have been opened, and they write in order that others’ eyes may see, too. Judaism is just as antichristian as Islam, but much more dangerous because of its devious subtlety. Islam is the part of the iceberg that is visible, whereas Judaism lurks below the surface.

A good place to start is Ron Unz’s recent article, American Pravda: Oddities of the Jewish Religion
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

Israel Shahak reveals the Zionistic mindset at the core of the modern state of Israel in his short but weighty Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years
https://ifamericaknew.org/cur_sit/shahak.html

Michael Hoffman is accessible and essential reading: Judaism’s Strange Gods
https://www.amazon.com/Judaisms-Strange-Gods-Michael-Hoffman/dp/0970378408/

For details of what’s in the Talmud, look at Johann Andreas Eisenmenger’s Rabbinical Literature: or, The traditions of the Jews, contained in their Talmud and other mystical writings
https://archive.org/details/rabinicalliterat01eise/page/n7

If you prefer audiovisual media, Hoffman’s book is summarized in this video

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. [Luk 13:35]

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. [Rev. 3:9]

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
goldenoldie #55329 Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:36 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Just to clarify, the information I provided was in no way an endorsement of Rabbinical Judaism. It had more to do with what they claim it to be.
The fact that Jesus said in John 8:39 “They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.” KJV
Should prove that the Talmud does not accurately reflect the Torah.
Tom

goldenoldie #55332 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:53 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Here is a question concerning the Talmud. The Talmud was put in written form between the years 200-400. Before that the Talmud was taught in oral form. I am not clear on the exact date of the Talmud started. However it appears that during the time of Jesus ministry on earth, it was present, seeing it is the work of Pharasees.
My question has to do with Jesus conversation with the Jews in John 8:39-47. In verse 44 Jesus said "Ye are of your father the devil,..."

.Would it be correct to say that these people followed the Talmud?

Tom

Tom #55333 Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:00 AM
Journeyman
Journeyman
Yes, Tom.

The "traditions of the elders" were codified later with anti-Christian invective added, after the fall of Jerusalem and the increase in the number of Christian converts. The chasm widened further, and can only be closed in the heart by the birth from above.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 47 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,511,469 Gospel truth