The Highway

Terrorist Attacks

Posted By: Tom

Terrorist Attacks - Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:27 AM

In light of the terrorist attack that happened in Las Vegas, I have been increasingly noticing in the news about many of the victims being cyber-bullied by conspiracy theorists.
One particular man from a town nearby where I live, who got a concussion from a bullet that grazed his head tells his story of how he has recently needed to shut down all his online accounts; because of these conspiracy theorists. Many of the messages he received said they hope he gets shot in the head for real.
Apparently this kind of thing has been happening since Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings.
Many have been getting social scorn that are associated with that event.
We have discussed the Sandy Hook shooting on this forum before and I don't claim to know the truth behind that matter or other events similar. However, if it is all just a conspiracy, then it is wide range of supposed victims are all part of the agenda.
Do not get me wrong, it is fairly obvious the left and their agenda are in play in society.
Not really sure what to make of all this.

Tom
Posted By: Anthony C.

Re: Terrorist Attacks - Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 AM

Cyberbulling of 'victims' is stupid and out of line...... Also there's a difference between a false flag and a hoax....

Posted By: Tom

Re: Terrorist Attacks - Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:30 PM

AJ
I am a little confused at your last sentence concerning a false flag and a hoax.
Perhaps I am missing something( could you expand on this please?
Tom

Re: Terrorist Attacks - Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 PM

Sure, Im not 100% on anything, but my gut instinct based on lots of research is sandy hook was a hoax in which nobody died and Vegas was a false flag in which people died but exactly how (or who did it) and why (to what ends) they died is not revealed

Just research all of the not so secret government programs over the years....Operations mk ultra, paperclip, mockingbird, chaos, etc....

America is controlled by darker forces

Re: Terrorist Attacks - Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:08 PM

Tom, the victims would not be part of the conspiracy in Vegas..... They are still victims....

“I do think that after 30 days, we ought to be having more information than we have right now. For example, we know bits and pieces. We know that he arrived with 10 bags. We know that two bellmen helped him carry those bags up. Then we find out that those 10 bags had guns in them and 5,000 rounds of ammunition. We know that MGM claims to have a ‘If you see something, say something’ policy—and you’re telling us that nobody saw those guns over a 5-day period? No maid, no housekeeping, no food service ever saw any of the guns? Nobody saw him using power drills in the hallway? Nobody saw him setting up security cameras? These are all things that need to be answered.”

After a month, we have no information, no security footage and the witnesses are hiding. Campos has his own guard said to have been hired by the MGM hotels.

What lends credibility to this report is the very earliest reports the night of the shootings said two off-duty officers were on the scene. That information disappeared from the media rather quickly."

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...-hotel-door-before-the-shooting-started/
© 2017 The Highway