The Highway

Pope Francis: The Fox

Posted By: Pilgrim

Pope Francis: The Fox - Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 AM

Richard Bennett, the world-known ex-Catholic priest has graced us with another article which exposes the damnable errors of the Roman Catholic Church. This time, he exposes the paganism of the current pope, Pope Francis. As you might have guessed, Pope Francis is very sympathetic and supportive of the man-made fabricated "Global Warming/Climate Change" movement. I have no doubts that one of the reasons that this pope has joined in with this totally false movement is to make the Roman Catholic church appear to be "modern" and thus attract people to its declining membership. I guess one could regard this effort as a prime example of worldly evangelism. crazy

As is typical of Mr. Bennett, he substantiates his accusations with the Roman Catholic church's own documentation and then shines the light of Scripture upon it. I am sure you will enjoy what he has written for us this time as has been the case for myself of all his past articles. BigThumbUp

You can read this Article of the Month by clicking here: Pope Francis: The Fox.

Or, you can always access it by going to The Highway home page and clicking on the "Article of the Month" logo.

Or, you can also find this particular article in the Roman Catholicism section, also accessed from the main website.

In His service and grace,
© 2017 The Highway