I'm not sure how to create these quote boxes.
Kyle, when I asked, "You are saying that we can be regenerated, but still dead in our sins?"

You replied:
"No, I said that salvation (unto eternal life) is something different from regeneration (the new birth). Salvation follows faith follows regeneration."

But in order to uphold this, you must believe that receiving new life, and regeneration, are different, since receiving new life comes by believing. You say that faith brings "salvation unto eternal life." But the gospel says that new life is received by believing. If so, and if regeneration is antecedent to believing, than it seems to me that you are in fact saying that we are regenerated, and than have eternal life as a result of faith which is a result of regeneration. I do not believe that this fits with scripture:

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." John 20:31

If God made us alive (quickened us) by grace, and if prior to that we were dead in tresspasses and sins, then we did not stop being dead until we were made alive, and this being made alive was when we received new life, which was through believing in his name. "by grace are ye saved, through faith."

you wrote:

"We are regenerated, so that we might believe in Christ unto eternal life. It seems to me that this verse is talking about eternal life, not regeneration."