Flyboy said:
And it's probably that kind of response, given over and over that keeps people from answering you candidly.

I happen to believe differently.
Obviously, you took offense, which is unfortunate, for if anything one might have hoped it would cause some serious reflection upon the profundity of the issue(s), which I and so many others have raised in opposition to this film. It was not my intention to offend, but rather to provoke one to think carefully about what God's Word says this film is and and what going to can do in contrast.

So, once again, thanks for being "brave" enough to respond. Our sins are not determined by what we "feel" they are, but according to the propositional truths found in the inspired record.

Deuteronomy 5:8-10 (ASV) "Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image, [nor] any likeness [of anything] that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I, Jehovah, thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the third and upon the fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing lovingkindness unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments."

In His Grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]