No, the Bible is the authority, not the Presbyterian/Reformed churches. <br><br>You never answered where, in the Bible, is the sign of the cross, nor where, in the Bible, do you obtain authority to do what you do doing worship?<br><br>Of course I do not speak for the Presbyterian/Reformed churches, nor do the Presbyterian/Reformed churches have any right to "lord it over" the Reformed Episcopal church. Being an individual, HOWEVER, I think I have the right to ask just how "Reformed" is the Reformed Episcopal church. If nobody cares to answer that, then that is fine. I will simply go on my merry way with my uninformed opinion on the Reformed Episcopal church. If the Reformed Episcopal church wants me to think that it is basically a sister church to the Roman Catholic church, then great. <br><br>As for me mentioning Presbyterian/Reformed, you know as well as I do what I meant by that. We try to follow the Biblical mandate for worship, instead of relying on tradition. <br>That means a table, not an altar. What happens on an altar? Sacrifice. Why do we need an altar if Christ is our one-time sacrifice? And why use the word "Mass" if we are not "re-sacrificing Christ?"<br>That means no idolatrous crucifixes, hideously picturing a crucified Christ. Our Christ is risen!<br>This means that, following the New Testament example, preaching is to be the focus. <br>This means that we are not to bow to the elements of the Lord's Supper. Why bow, unless Christ is really physically in the elements? Reformed Episcopals claim not to believe in Transsubstantiation, so why bow?<br><br>There are others here with more time than I have currently who could explain the Regulative principle in detail. I am actually surprised nobody has done so.<br><br>As an FYI, I attended ANOTHER Reformed Episcopal recently while on vacation. The experience was practically the same as before.<br><br>Steve

Grace is not common.