Having read through about half of the material provided here on the Highway wrt Worship in the Melting Pot, I logged back in to ask about the content of the rest of the book. You have anticipated my request! I found it on amazon for $10.79 and am placing my order tonight.<br><br>This is something that has been impressed upon my heart increasingly. I love my church but a Biblical refrain continues to run around in my head during the "praise and worship" portion of our service; "God is Spirit and they who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. "In spirit and in truth!" That is my heart's cry. I weep when I consider the awesome, transcendent majesty of our Lord and God and I long to please Him in all my ways. I feel like Isaiah in the temple--undone in His presence, having unclean lips and living among people of unclean lips. <br><br>I am going to sign off, go back to Amazon and order the book, and read the rest of the article that I printed out. In the meantime, is there anyone here who attends a church that affirms and practices the regulative form of worship? If so, would you be willing to share with me how that informs your worship and what your service is like? I have so much to learn. . .<br>

Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence." - St. Augustine
Hiraeth