God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.

I wouldn't call God's plan for the non-elect "wonderful" in human terms. Sure, it's God's perfect plan, and it brings God glory, but to say God has a "wonderful" plan for your life is misleading at best.

Plus, when we say "love" here, too many people use this term as if "God loves the sinner and hates the sin." I'd suggest you read this article here. God does show common grace and benevolence to all. To deny that would be hypercalvinist. But that does not mean it is the same as that love which God has toward the believer.

You accuse me a making "cursory dismissal" of CCC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the standard definition of cursory is "hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough; a passing glance." I think you are the one making cursory remarks. Like I said before, I KNOW the materials the CCC uses because I was a leader in my college chapter as an undergraduate and went to the Charlotte Christmas Conference one year. I even used the 4SL and the Spirit-Filled Life booklets (which I'd like to see how you reconcile with Reformed theology).

True godliness is a sincere feeling which loves God as Father as much as it fears and reverences Him as Lord, embraces His righteousness, and dreads offending Him worse than death~ Calvin