John_C said:
Joe,

What I'm trying to say is that using your criteria we should be encouraging everyone, including the likes of Jerry Bridges, to <span style="background-color:#FFFF00">pull out</span> of the NAVS and all our Reformed posters along with Al Mohler who belonging to a SBC church should do the same. Nothing that CCC does in its ministry teaching is much different than what you will find in these two organizations. And, they are two of the most respected organization and denomination within bible-believing Christianity.

John C where did I say <span style="background-color:#FFFF00">pull out</span>? MY very FIRST post on this topic said that the Reformed should be there "to enact "reformed" change." Then I gave examples of other organizations. Marie even works for the SBC! I repeat again, PLEASE read ALL the posts.

But, to enact Reformed change one must (1) know the truth (2) support the truth (3) espouse the truth, etc. What we are saying is keep your guard up and live out the truths of the Gospel and do not compromise!!! (this is the Bible's criteria is it not???). Basically you are either part of the problem or part of the solution? If you support such things as 4-SLs and Eldredge then you have become part of the problem!

Reformed and Always Reforming,