This will be easier if we discuss one scripture at a time. I apologize if I misrepresent your true position. However, I still firmly believe you are a Wesleyan. I also disagree that Adam had no nature.

1 Kings 18:21 –
(KJV) And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
(NASB) Elijah came near to all the people and said, "How long will you hesitate between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him." But the people did not answer him a word.

I honestly don't see anything in that passage to make me think the people chose from a neutral position. Because an offer is made does not necessitate the recipient have the ability to choose either correctly or at all, and they will still choose according to their nature.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(KJV)

God bless,

william