All that meant little to the topic, if anything. I am not concerned with the SBC definition of heresy. I quote Saint Paul the Apostle.......

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
(KJV)

The arminian gospel is heretical and the faculty at SBC seminary do not decide on that. You and arminians are guilty as charged. Here is the standard decided upon by the churches of the Reformation; Canons of Dordt. For a better understanding, perhaps this might help as well; Calvinism and Arminianism compared

You may also be interested in reading the Statement of Faith for this board. I definitely recommend you read the Forum Guidelines, especially paying attention to numbers 4 and 10. The Council of Orange also decided this entire matter, over a century ago. I quote Jesus Christ as my support.......

Mat 19:25-26 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, [color:"FF0000"]With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible[/color].
(KJV)

God bless,

william