No pilgrim, I'm not saying man sets the standard on how we worship God. What I tried to convey is that we are all at different points in our walk with God, and it is a growth process. There are certain aspects of worship I expect in any service, but then there are accidentals, such as form of music or even no music that are not as important. If I had my way, there would only be hymns sung in the church, but that is my preference, but does that make someone else's style wrong? not if it is Christ honoring. We can be too much of sticklers on what people "must" do and forget what the doing is all about (what Carlos spoke of). God sets the standard and if we truly desire to grow in grace and knowledge, the "church" will make the necessary corrections as it grows. Some churches are more mature than others, but does that mean the more mature "biblically regulated" church body is better? I hope your answer is no, and that is what I'm trying to convey in my last post. There are certain things that are absolutely essential in worship and then other things that are taste and culture. I'm Baptist, but that doesn't mean I'm not comfortable in a Presbyterian church, I disagree about some things, even doctrinally, but I can worship and find our Lord's blessing there. I suppose there are Penecostal, Methodist, Anglican and Epsicopal, as well as other churches that I can also worship in and draw close to God through Jesus Christ, again not agreeing on everything they do, but if Christ is the focus through His word and truth, I can be quite at home.

Worshipping in Spirit and truth does not mean only those who are in what you call the "regulative principle of worship" are actually worshipping does it?

Hisalone
Matt. 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. KJV