Isn't it marvelous how God uses these type of circumstances (which He has foreordained in eternity) to test and sanctify His sheep. I could have gotten the vaccine quite some time ago since I am a) in the upper risk category re: age, and b) being a disabled veteran they are readily available at the VA hospital. But, like you Tom, I am not anti-vaccine but I know that I would be better off contracting the virus and then being immune due to the natural process of the body to create the anti-bodies during the two or three days of illness. According to the "science", my personal health is excellent and there is virtually little to no possibility of my dying from the disease. The vast majority of Canadians and Americans will and have been scrambling to get vaccinated out of unnecessary fear promoted by the lies which the government has created and furthered by the more than cooperative leftist media. NO, I am NOT a conspiracy nut! drop There is much in common with the exaggerations and fabrications re: Covid19 and man-made global warming (aka: climate change).

Remember well the Spirit's words through the apostle Paul:

Ephesians 6:12-18 (ASV) 12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places]. 13 Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 withal taking up the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil [one]. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit, and watching thereunto in all perseverance and supplication for all the saints,...

2 Timothy 3:10-14 (ASV) 10 But thou didst follow my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, patience, 11 persecutions, sufferings. What things befell me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yea, and all that would live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But abide thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them.
Sacrifice is part of the true Christian life as is suffering. But to be sure "... we know that to them that love God all things work together for good, even to them that are [the] called according to his purpose." Now is a time of testing and to some degree the revealing of the sheep and the goats as a precursor to the time just before the Lord returns to gather His own to Himself. scratchchin

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]