The Premier of Canada has basically made himself higher than the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as well as the law.

There are of course many areas he does this; yet today I saw video footage of how he treats accredited Journalists whom he hates. ‘Rebel News’ who by the way is the only news organization that actually tells the truth in Canada. Back in 2019, Trudeau allowed every news organization except Rebel News to cover the election debates. Rebel News had to go to court to get access to these debates. They were granted access in court and even with a court order they had trouble doing their job.
Fast forward to last August when the Federal election debates were on again. Trudeau again refused Rebel News access to the debates despite the court saying they have a legitimate right to be there.
This time they went to court again with their lawyer against 7 of Trudeau’s top lawyers. Rebel News again won the right to do their job.
Trudeau said on camera that Rebel News despite claims to the contrary; are not a legitimate News station. He made accusations against them that are complete lies.
Now the most recent thing has to do with some of Trudeau’s body guards assaulting a Rebel News reporter on camera. They actually smashed his face into a fence and broke his phone.
For those who may be interested in watching this assault on camera; you can watch it at:

https://www.rebelnews.com/shock_reb...utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel

In this video clip you will also see Trudeau speaking against Rebel News.

I am also including something I wrote a few months ago.

The News Media
Over the last 5 years or so, although I have never been one to just believe everything I hear/read from the news media. I started suspecting what I was hearing to be completely bias news; that really was not news at all.
That got me looking to other sources for my news. News, that according to many people including some of the sources I used to watch/read is all “fake news”.
In Canada, for example a station called ‘Rebel News’.
I found it strange that even before I knew anything about Rebel News; I heard people talking like anyone who watched/read what Rebel News had to say, is gullible.
I thought I would do my own research and over time, started to see the exact opposite of what I was told about ‘Rebel News’.
For example, I watched a Rebel News reporter named Drea Humphrey, cover the sad story about the First Nations children bodies that authorities found at a Kamloops residential school.
This young lady was very respectful and professional as she interviewed several First Nations men and women that actually attended that residential school.
She asked questions that were very well received and as a result, the answers she got back were honest and heartfelt. I was totally impressed with this young lady. As a result, I as a listener was able to decide for myself what to think.
During the Canadian elections, despite the fact that Rebel News is an accredited News Agency, they were refused entry to be able to cover the debates. They went to court for the right to cover the election debate and despite the fact that Rebel News only had one lawyer representing them; compared to seven of Trudeau’s lawyers. They won their case and were allowed to cover the debate.
Apparently, this also occurred in the first Trudeau election in 2019; where they also won. In other words, Trudeau knew he was not allowed to keep Rebel News from covering the debate; but he did not care.
During the debate, the various news agencies representatives were allowed to ask various candidates questions. What was glaring to me is how all the news agencies except Rebel News asked very generic questions that were easy for the candidates to answer. That definitely was not the case with Rebel News; where they asked questions that I for one wanted to know. As my basic philosophy for voting is “policy over person.”
As a Christian, what I have noticed over the last 5 years or even longer, is even the Conservative Party has moved towards the Left. In fact, I think they may have moved to the left of center. The only party that is at all to the right is the PPC and they were not even allowed to particulate in the debate.
I have heard accusations about Rebel News that they are full of Right Wing White Supremacists. Which I have found laughable; because Drea Humphrey is a black woman. I have not followed them long enough, to know if I agree with them on every subject. However, so far I have found them in my opinion to be a breath of fresh air, from other news agencies in Canada.
They actually talk and cover things, I as a Christian care about; and they do so in a way that I agree with. Whereas the other stations, hold many of the things I care about with contempt.
Another thing I have noticed about Rebel News; is they are not government funded like other media sources such as the CBC; so they sink or swim based on donations from those who support them.
I retain what I believe to be a “healthy skeptical” attitude towards any news media; regardless of who they are; however, so far Rebel News to me has been a breath of fresh air.

End of Rant!

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:58 PM.