How about a far too brief answer to "Dominion Theology"? evilgrin I fail to find anything in Scripture which advocates a "Christianizing" of this world whatsoever. What I read is the calling OUT OF THIS WORLD those whom Christ came to redeem and make ready for the New Heaven and New Earth. Those who are called live by the law of God and those who are of this world live by the laws of this world. That some have chosen to see value in the moral law of God is by God's design in order to benefit first of all Christians that the gathering of the elect might continue to the end. The 'residual' peace, prosperity and relative happiness that God's law brings is due to the Spirit's restraining of men's wickedness and hatred of God and that very law. Christ already reigns over this earth since He rose from the dead thus defeating the "god of this earth" and secured the salvation of those whom God predestined to be adopted children and heirs of the renewed creation where righteousness dwells. And I should also say that one's eschatology does matter since basically, only one represents God's revealed will in Scripture for all things, albeit in part and through a glass darkly.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]