Tom,

ENOUGH of the anti-Trump garbage that you run to and the alleged "Christians" who are constantly at each other's throats due to some alleged act, comment, or whatever that Trump allegedly is guilty of. I have heard enough of this crap on the news and where there is serious conflicting reports. From what I have gained is that this is yet another attempt to discredit Trump and prevent him from running for President. Some commentators have produced the alleged actual comment that Trump made on Truth Social without editing and IF that is accurate, Trump never said he would like to see the Constitution ignored or terminated (it shouldn't apply in the case of voter fraud). It seems that the word "IF" has been conveniently left out so that Trump's actual meaning is totally changed. What is alleged by some of the more reliable sources is that Trump said that IF no agency, authority, court, etc., would fairly consider all the evidence that has been accumulated over the past 2+ years of voter fraud that took place across the US, then you might as well throw out the Constitution, etc. (my paraphrasing).

EVEN IF what is being alleged that Trump wrote is accurate that he favors a termination of the U.S. Constitution, one would have to make the case that he actually believes that statement, vs. something written in total frustration and the man truly rejects any such notion. He has on myriad occasions and at every single rally stood firmly on the foundation of the U.S. Constitution as our countries only hope for its survival.

Let the never-Trumpers rail all they want. They are far worse than anything Trump has said, written or done... and I'll be the first to openly state that Donald Trump is an unregenerate sinner who stands condemned before God and unless God has ordained his salvation, he is destined to eternal hell along with most of his detractors and the majority of people ever born since Adam.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]