In reply to:
Mean while , I can see no biblical warrant to change from Saturday to Sunday . Who can? I've yet to meet him/her.

Far be it from me to even try, Howard. I've learned years ago not to spend valuable time trying to convince someone who lives by the adage: "Don't confuse me with the facts. I've got my mind all made up." shrug

In reply to:
If you do not do on the Lords Day what you do the on the other 6 days then you are a hypocrite.

And I would say to that "chap", whether you keep the Sabbath of the Lord's Day holy or not, you decide. But for me and my house, we shall obey God. We shall no differently reverence and observe the Sabbath than we do any of the other nine commandments of the Lord.

Isaiah 58:13-14 (KJV) If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].

In His Grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]