Theo,<br><br>I like that Quote by Scougal too. I almost forgot about it. John piper quoted him in the Pleasures of God. Indeed it is a great quote. Great psalm too. I myself, I like psalm 119 :<br><br>33 Teach me, O Lord , to follow your decrees; <br>then I will keep them to the end. <br>34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law <br>and obey it with all my heart. <br>35 Direct me in the path of your commands, <br>for there I find delight. <br>36 Turn my heart toward your statutes <br>and not toward selfish gain. <br>37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; <br>preserve my life according to your word. [2] <br>38 Fulfill your promise to your servant, <br>so that you may be feared. <br>39 Take away the disgrace I dread, <br>for your laws are good. <br>40 How I long for your precepts! <br>Preserve my life in your righteousness. <br><br>. <br><br><br>Carlos<br>

Last edited by carlos; Mon Jul 22, 2002 7:34 PM.

"Let all that mind...the peace and comfort of their own souls, wholly apply themselves to the study of Jesus Christ, and him crucified"(Flavel)