I found some more good quotes on another forum. <br>Here they are.<br><br>M'Cheyne and Spurgeon<br><br>Robert Murray M'Cheyne - <br>"For every look at self, take ten looks at Christ."<br><br>"Live near to God, and all things will appear little to you in comparison with eternal realities."<br><br>"The greatest need of my people is my personal holiness."<br><br>"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me."<br><br><br>Charles Haddon Spurgeon - <br><br>"I do not come into this pulpit hoping that perhaps somebody will of his own free will return to Christ. My hope lies in another quarter. I hope that my Master will lay hold of some of them and say, 'You are Mine, and you shall be Mine. I claim you for Myself.' My hope arises from the freeness of grace, and not from the freedom of the will."<br><br>"It is the will of God that saves. It is the will of man that damns. "<br><br>"Faith expects to hear the voice behind it saying, "This is the way, walk ye in it." Trusting our own judgment often means following our own whims; but faith seeks direction from infallible wisdom, and so it is led in a right way. God knows your capacity better than you do; entreat him to choose your inheritance for you. "<br><br>"It’s a good thing God chose me before I was born, because he surely would not have afterwards."