Here are some quotes I found at another site. All of these are posted somewhere in my house!<br><br>Grace is but glory begun, and glory is but grace perfected. Jonathan Edwards<br><br>Ah! the bridge of grace will bear your weight, brother. Thousands of big sinners have gone across that bridge, yea, tens of thousands have gone over it. I can hear their trampings now as they traverse the great arches of the bridge of salvation. They come by their thousands, by their myriads; e'er since the day when Christ first entered into His glory, they come, and yet never a stone has sprung in that mighty bridge. Some have been the chief of sinners, and some have come at the very last of their days, but the arch has never yielded beneath their weight. I will go with them trusting to the same support; it will bear me over as it has borne them. C.H. Spurgeon<br><br>Knowledge is vain and fruitless which is not reduced to practice. Matthew Henry<br><br>You have heard a great many Arminian sermons, I dare say; but you never heard an Arminian prayer--for the saints in prayer appear as one in word and deed and mind. An Arminian on his knees would pray desperately like a Calvinist. He cannot pray about free will: there is no room for it. Fancy him praying, 'Lord, I thank thee I am not like those poor presumptuous Calvinists. Lord, I was born with a glorious free-will; I was born with power by which I can turn to thee of myself; I have improved my grace. If everybody had done the same with their grace that I have, they might all have been saved. Lord, I know that thou dost not make us willing if we are not willing ourselves. John Owen<br><br>Resolved to live with all my might, while I do live. Jonathan Edwards<br><br>I was not born to be free. I was born to adore and to obey. C. S. Lewis<br><br>There is no such thing as a solitary Christian. John Wesley<br><br>I believe a very large majority of churchgoers are merely unthinking, slumbering worshipers of an unknown God. Charles H. Spurgeon<br><br>Coincidences are spiritual puns. G. K. Chesterton

Grace is but glory begun;
Glory is but grace perfected!
- Jonathan Edwards