Donations for the month of June

We have received a total of "$0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
John_C
John_C
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,523
Posts53,959
Members969
Most Online523
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,219
Tom 4,217
chestnutmare 3,210
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,838
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Pilgrim 12
Tom 9
jta 8
Meta4 3
John_C 3
Recent Posts
Roe is Dead. Praise God!!!!
by Tom - Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:43 PM
Travel Story
by Tom - Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:23 PM
The Spiritual Profit of Fuller Delight in God's Perfections
by Pilgrim - Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:07 AM
how often we fall, even when our intention is good
by chestnutmare - Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:04 PM
The Spiritual Profit of Firmer Trust in God's Sufficiency
by Pilgrim - Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:39 AM
Dominion Theology
by Pilgrim - Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:10 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#57711 Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:54 AM
John_C Offline OP
Permanent Resident
OP Offline
Permanent Resident
How many years do you think the USA is behind Canada in fully implementing wokism? I assume the linked article is accurate, and it doesn't give a pretty picture of Canada. However, we (the USA) is probably not that far behind.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/mili...e-religions-do-not-accept-woke-orthodoxy

John Chaney

"having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith . . ." Colossians 2:7
jta Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Not far behind at all unfortunately. In some areas we might be worse already, and I'm not sure how much worse it can get before God unleashes the fullness of His just and well-earned wrath.

"Schools" push LGBTQP (emphasis lately on P) on most of our children. Also, that anything God loves or that Satan hates, is "racist" and "intolerant" and "hateful" and that some races are inherently bad, while others are inherently good.

We elect communists (demoncrats) to higher office instead of arresting, trying and punishing them for treason and mass murder.

We put up with abortion and abortionists and abortion pills, instead of arresting, trying, and punishing the purveyors of each of these things for mass murder.

We put up with "churches" that push all of the above, not to mention dressed-up versions of pelagianism, antinomianism, legalism, montanism, and every other heresy under the sun. We use their music, and speak at their conferences, and invite their "ministers" to speak at ours, and patronize "businesses" that push their works, and consider them to be "brothers and sisters in Christ" rather than the demonic wolves in demonic wolves' clothing they actually are.

We are too "nice" to risk hurting other people's feelings, so, instead, we risk letting them go to hell instead, by not commanding them in the precious name of Christ to repent and believe the Gospel.

Even those of us who know that all this is wrong, largely put up with it.

God will judge us soon, but I think future historians, if there are future historians, might well marvel that He did not judge us far, far sooner.

Aspiring student of Christ
Tom Offline
Needs to get a Life
Needs to get a Life
This link really does not surprise me.
However, it hits a little bit because my son in-law is in the Canadian military.

It basically says that if they get their own way, only clergy who embrace Woke philosophy, are allowed as military chaplains.
They also say that women must be allowed to be chaplains; or it is discrimination.

This makes me wonder what would happen if my son in-law started proclaiming his faith in the military?
Could he be court martialed, or kicked out?

Tom

Tom #57716 Sun May 01, 2022 5:47 PM
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
More than likely, he would be ordered to cease and desist. If he continued, he would probably be disciplined in some manner. And further infractions could result in being discharged with malice.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
jta Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
It's interesting that they chose exactly this time in history to decide to forcibly excise all the people of faith, integrity, and conviction from the armed forces of both nations.

What could possibly go wrong?

Aspiring student of Christ

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 39 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Cliniql, John E, ManassehAmerican, jta, DiscipleEddie
969 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
June
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,347,977 Gospel truth