Donations for the month of March

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,776
Posts54,866
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,445
Tom 4,513
chestnutmare 3,320
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,864
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 2
John_C 1
Recent Posts
The When and How of Justification
by Pilgrim - Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:06 AM
Why a New Covenant Theology
by DiscipleEddie - Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:52 AM
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Anthony C. - Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:01 PM
Revisionist History vs. Conspiracy History by Gary North
by Anthony C. - Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:40 AM
the New Covenant
by Tom - Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:31 AM
"The Necessity of the Atonement" - Jonathan Edwards
by Pilgrim - Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:46 AM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#58221 Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:22 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
The following is an example of things Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau has said about unvaccinated Canadians.

https://tnc.news/2022/01/04/clip-re...ccinated-extremists-misogynists-racists/

Can only think he is trying to divide Canadians against each other and it is clear in some cases, it is working.

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:50 AM.
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
ANYONE who stands against a government 'policy' is subject to being ostracized by the government. Is this something new to you? Let's never forget that such a practice, whether it be in Canada, USA, China, Cuba, Argentina, Great Britain, et al pales in comparison to the tribulation coming against true Christians. That is the real war; the world vs Christ and His Church. Therefore, let these transient skirmishes be "practice" in preparation for the ultimate persecution(s) that will surely come.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Pilgrim

It definitely is not new to me. It might pale in comparison to the tribulation coming against true Christians. Never the less; we should not fool ourselves into believing like some Christians, that is is not the beginning of something that looks like it will get much worse.

Many are putting their heads in the sand and not trying to do anything about what is happening. Had people like William Wiberforce, not stood against slavery in Britain; who knows what would have happened.

Tom

Head Honcho
Head Honcho
I never hinted that one should stick their head in the sand and think that such tyranny will simply go away, never mind fight against it. Canada has always been a "Socio/Communist" country and such things are 'normal'. The persecution and idiocy simply varies with whoever is running the government. Trudeau just happens to be God's servant at this time to do His bidding and bring suffering upon the godless and call His people to stand be counted. Such things have been going on from the beginning of time, i.e., they are encyclical and will continue, becoming worse and worse until the end. But, I will NOT let such oppression and godlessness dominate me in any way. Fight the good fight, expose the works of darkness with your eyes FIXED on Jesus.
"Fight the good fight of the faith, lay hold on the life eternal, whereunto thou wast called, and didst confess the good confession in the sight of many witnesses."

Hebrews 12:1-13 (ASV) 1 Therefore let us also, seeing we are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of [our] faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that hath endured such gainsaying of sinners against himself, that ye wax not weary, fainting in your souls. 4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin: 5 and ye have forgotten the exhortation which reasoneth with you as with sons, My son, regard not lightly the chastening of the Lord, Nor faint when thou art reproved of him; 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, And scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 It is for chastening that ye endure; God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is there whom [his] father chasteneth not? 8 But if ye are without chastening, whereof all have been made partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. 9 Furthermore, we had the fathers of our flesh to chasten us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they indeed for a few days chastened [us] as seemed good to them; but he for [our] profit, that [we] may be partakers of his holiness. 11 All chastening seemeth for the present to be not joyous but grievous; yet afterward it yieldeth peaceable fruit unto them that have been exercised thereby, [even the fruit] of righteousness. 12 Wherefore lift up the hands that hang down, and the palsied knees; 13 and make straight paths for your feet, that that which is lame be not turned out of the way, but rather be healed.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Pilgrim

If it looked like I was saying you even hinted about putting your head in the sand; I assure you it was not my intention.

I know better.

Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Let me add to that, when I said people putting their heads in the sand.
I am referring to even Christian’s. They would rather agree with the narrative the government is using, is for our own good. Than believe anything contrary to that.

By the way, I believe we have seen evidence of this on The Highway.

Tom

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 51 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,505,587 Gospel truth