Donations for the month of January

We have received a total of "$0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,718
Posts54,516
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,351
Tom 4,403
chestnutmare 3,263
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,854
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 16
Recent Posts
Left Wing News trying to Blackmail RW News
by Tom - Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:27 PM
Transformation
by NetChaplain - Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:29 PM
The Blessings of Our Trials
by NetChaplain - Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:04 PM
Christian Political Broadcast
by Tom - Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:33 PM
Civil Government and the 1647 Westminster Confession
by Tom - Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:29 AM
Global Warming FIXED!
by Pilgrim - Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:57 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#58242 Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:14 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
As many know by now, Donald Trump said some controversial words in the last week. I am finding that what he said is actually getting Christians mad at each other. Some say that what Trump said is being taken out of context. While others say Trump actually said among other things “terminate”...the Constitution.
What I am reading is even well known former Trump supporters are condemning him for his statement. Even former Vice President Mike Pence, pushed back over Trumps words.

As I read Trump’s words; I find myself torn; because it certainly looks that he was saying what his critics are saying. However, as I think about one thing that Trump has always stood for, is the Constitution itself. Therefore I can’t help but wonder if that was what he meant or not.
One thing is certain, is Trump is a little too loose with his words.

A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.

This quote is referring to the 2020 Presidential election results.

I did some more searching about Trumps words and Trump says it is all "Fake News"

Here is one link I found.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...e-doesnt-want-to-terminate-constitution/

Tom

Last edited by Tom; Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:21 PM.
Head Honcho
Head Honcho
Tom,

ENOUGH of the anti-Trump garbage that you run to and the alleged "Christians" who are constantly at each other's throats due to some alleged act, comment, or whatever that Trump allegedly is guilty of. I have heard enough of this crap on the news and where there is serious conflicting reports. From what I have gained is that this is yet another attempt to discredit Trump and prevent him from running for President. Some commentators have produced the alleged actual comment that Trump made on Truth Social without editing and IF that is accurate, Trump never said he would like to see the Constitution ignored or terminated (it shouldn't apply in the case of voter fraud). It seems that the word "IF" has been conveniently left out so that Trump's actual meaning is totally changed. What is alleged by some of the more reliable sources is that Trump said that IF no agency, authority, court, etc., would fairly consider all the evidence that has been accumulated over the past 2+ years of voter fraud that took place across the US, then you might as well throw out the Constitution, etc. (my paraphrasing).

EVEN IF what is being alleged that Trump wrote is accurate that he favors a termination of the U.S. Constitution, one would have to make the case that he actually believes that statement, vs. something written in total frustration and the man truly rejects any such notion. He has on myriad occasions and at every single rally stood firmly on the foundation of the U.S. Constitution as our countries only hope for its survival.

Let the never-Trumpers rail all they want. They are far worse than anything Trump has said, written or done... and I'll be the first to openly state that Donald Trump is an unregenerate sinner who stands condemned before God and unless God has ordained his salvation, he is destined to eternal hell along with most of his detractors and the majority of people ever born since Adam.

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 39 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
January
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,419,599 Gospel truth