Donations for the month of March

We have received a total of "0" in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Tom
Tom
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics7,781
Posts54,881
Members974
Most Online732
Jan 15th, 2023
Top Posters
Pilgrim 14,447
Tom 4,516
chestnutmare 3,320
J_Edwards 2,615
John_C 1,865
Wes 1,856
RJ_ 1,583
MarieP 1,579
gotribe 1,060
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 4
John_C 1
Recent Posts
1 Cor. 6:9-11
by Pilgrim - Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 PM
Change in NRSVue text note on 1 John 5:7
by Pilgrim - Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 AM
Is the church in crisis
by John_C - Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:52 AM
Jordan Peterson ordered to take sensitivity training
by Tom - Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:00 PM
Should Creeds be read in Church?
by Pilgrim - Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:30 AM
Do Christians have Dual Personalities: Peace & Wretchedness?
by DiscipleEddie - Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:15 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#58460 Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:01 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
I would like some opinions concerning Robert F. Kennedy.
For many years, when I heard his name, it usually had to do with “environmentalist” or as some would put it, “tree huggers”. He has not only been involved in these things in the USA, but has worked in this capacity in Canada, and for the most part with left wing people. Therefore, I have always got the feeling because of that; I really do not want anything to do with him.
Of late however, his name has come up usually coming from Reformed friends recommending him, for how he speaks out against government overreach, when it comes to things like: free speech, Covid vaccines, Church closures, etc... and many other things usually associated with left wing politics.

To be honest, when I got recommended talks by Kennedy red flags went up and I just ignored friend’s recommendations.
However, one Reformed friend who is a fan of Robert F. Kennedy kept talking about him; I decided to watch a video he recommended.

To be honest, what he talks about here seems to be exactly my findings of what is happening in society.
It seems to fly in the face of my previous thoughts on Robert F. Kennedy.
Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Tom

Tom #58471 Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:50 PM
Addict
Addict
He’s telling truth. Even most of his environmentalism reveals major harms that various toxins have inflicted on the general populace. You don’t need Christian consent to find somebody credible and consistent. He’s even spoken out regarding the strange assassinations of his father and uncle. His track record is pretty solid and he’s been consistent in exposing vaccine related harms. The way he’s been maligned and vilified is further proof that he’s purposefully “discredited” by powerful entities.

Don’t worry about manufactured consent even in ignorant Christian circles. Do your homework and know the funding sources and special interests behind everything. I’m open to the idea that RFK Jr. has his own agendas but he appears to be legit and surprisingly and even shockingly reliable, considering the severity of these matters.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:52 PM.
Tom #58472 Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:15 PM
Addict
Addict
Despite the negative spin from the source, RFK Jr. had high hopes for President Trump, who was an early supporter of his proposals…..

https://www.science.org/content/art...dy-jr-trumps-proposed-vaccine-commission

“ we are also seeing an explosion in neurodevelopmental disorders and we ought to be able to do a cost-benefit analysis and see what's causing them. We ought to have robust, transparent science and an independent regulatory agency. Nobody is trying to get rid of vaccines here. I just want safe vaccines.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kennedy-jr-the-trump-white-house-has-shut-me-out-on-vaccines

“ Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said on Tuesday that the Trump administration had turned its back on vaccine skeptics, including himself, after initially expressing interest in creating a group to look into their safety.

“He told me that he wanted to create a vaccine safety commission and that he wanted me to chair it,” Kennedy said in response to a question at the Connecticut Vaccine Science Forum. “He asked me to announce it at a press conference, to the press at Trump tower and almost immediately I started feeling a lot of blowback within the administration.”

- Published Mar. 19, 2019

Essentially, the eugenicists, Darwinists/atheists (i.e. Rockefellers, Soros, etc.) that were emboldened via the Enlightenment never went away and they have their hand in everything (even Machen fought against them in both the religious & civil spheres). They are for depopulation and making money off of those they are gradually enslaving and killing via our regulatory agencies, etc…..

My latest deep dive - food additives….. I read the labels on everything I consume and often ultimately decline:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-food-additives-banned-europe-making-americans-sick-expert-says/

“ London — From baguettes to focaccia, Europe is famous for its bread. But there's one ingredient conspicuously missing: Potassium bromate. It's a suspected carcinogen that's banned for human consumption in Europe, China and India, but not in the United States.

In the U.S., the chemical compound is used by some food makers, usually in the form of fine crystals or powder, to strengthen dough. It is estimated to be present in more than 100 products.

"There is evidence that it may be toxic to human consumers, that it may even either initiate or promote the development of tumors," professor Erik Millstone, an expert on food additives at England's University of Sussex, told CBS News. He said European regulators take a much more cautious approach to food safety than their U.S. counterparts.

Asked if it can be said with certainty that differences in regulations mean people in the U.S. have developed cancers that they would not have developed if they'd been eating exclusively in Europe, Millstone said that was "almost certainly the conclusion that we could reach."

It's not just potassium bromate. A range of other chemicals and substances banned in Europe over health concerns are also permitted in the U.S., including Titanium dioxide (also known as E171); Brominated vegetable oil (BVO) (E443); Potassium bromate (E924); Azodicarbonamide (E927a) and Propylparaben (E217).

Millstone, who's spent almost half a century researching food and agriculture science, said most Americans were likely completely unaware that they were being exposed on a daily basis to substances in their food viewed as dangerous in Europe.

"They probably just think, 'Well, if it's available or it's in the store, it's probably fine,'" he said. ”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fda-food-additives-safety-review-california-legislation/

“ Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, of Illinois, introduced a bill requiring the FDA to review certain chemicals banned overseas and to close what's known as the "generally recognized as safe" loophole. The loophole allows companies to skip an extensive safety review when adding many new chemicals to food.”

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:29 PM.
Tom #58473 Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:04 PM
Addict
Addict
“ Deep State Money Men and Communism

Senior leaders of the Deep State behind the Deep State, which uses central banks and political institutions to advance its objectives, have boasted of their agenda and their power. The late David Rockefeller, formerly CEO of Chase Manhattan mega-bank and a lead Deep State boss, revealed his true colors — in writing — in his 2002 autobiography Memoirs. “Some even believe we [the Rockefellers] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will,” Rockefeller explains on page 405. “If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” In short, the powerful globalist boasted of being a conspirator working against America in favor of a one-world system.

The Deep State’s supposedly “capitalist” money men have no aversion to communism, either…..”

Deep State Foundations Finance Evil

Many of the globalist bigwigs such as the Rockefellers, Soros, the Rothschild dynasty, and dozens more like them operate through tax-exempt foundations, which, aside from helping shelter the Deep State money men from the same onerous taxation they promote, make up another key component of the Deep State’s financial architecture. The Rockefeller dynasty, for instance, operates a massive network of foundations with many billions of dollars that includes the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund, and more. These, in turn, finance other tax-exempt foundations. Soros, meanwhile, just transferred $18 billion into his Open Society Foundations, which in turn finance hundreds of organizations, foundations, and causes around the world. Other mega-foundations controlled by the Deep State Behind the Deep State include the Carnegie Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the Tides Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and many more.

To understand how crucial these tax-exempt foundations are to advancing the real Deep State’s agenda, a simple overview of their actions provides some idea. The Soros network of foundations, for instance, promotes everything from globalism and statism to racial hatred and abortion. Leaks in recent years have revealed that the Open Society Foundations even fund a wide range of pseudo-Christian groups that aim to corrupt and hijack Christianity and churches. The Rockefellers have funded everything from pseudo-environmentalism and globalism to statism and feminism. In 2014, a report by the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee exposed the network of billionaires and their foundations that it referred to as the “Billionaires Club.” This club, the report said, was responsible for creating an AstroTurf “Green” movement that hijacked vast swaths of the policymaking apparatus. The Gates Foundation, meanwhile, finances everything from Planned Parenthood and population control to Common Core and efforts to globalize “education.” And that is just the tip of the iceberg. ….”
https://thenewamerican.com/deep-state-follow-the-rothschild-soros-and-rockefeller-money/

-Deep State: Follow the Rothschild, Soros, and Rockefeller Money, November 3, 2017

Soros, Fauci & Gates pose for a photo….

https://nationalfile.com/fauci-phot...ther-who-was-head-of-planned-parenthood/

Tom, no need to have anymore questions. These are not separate ‘conspiracies’; the whole tree is corrupt and everyone is feeding on it. It is what it is. Control what you can and stay religious minded. If true religion does cut to the heart, none of these realities will either. ….. the blind will lead the blind.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Last edited by Anthony C.; Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:30 PM.
Tom #58474 Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:12 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

Thanks for all your feedback.

I could say a lot here, yet I am not sure it would accomplish much.

There is a little statement you said, that I would like to focus on.

The Deep State’s supposedly “capitalist” money men have no aversion to communism, either…..”

That, although I believe it is true, it is also strange at the same time.
Karl Marx of course thought capitalism was evil and Christianity was the fuel that made it work. These supposed capitalists seem to be working against themselves; but that shows you they have ulterior motives.

Personally, as I think about that I believe that has do with globalism and them being the leaders behind it.
I don't think I need to say anything more on that.

Tom

Tom #58475 Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:48 PM
Addict
Addict
Yeah, you’re on the right track. Free market enterprise/capitalism has been capped or actually knee capped…. We are headed toward at type of feudalism ….. we are already there in a way (we just don’t realize it). It’s not really a conspiracy. From my previously posted link….

“ a tiny group of entities — mostly financial institutions and especially central banks — exert a massive amount of influence over the international economy from behind the scenes. According to the peer-reviewed paper, which presented the first global investigation of ownership architecture in the international economy, transnational corporations form a “giant bow-tie structure.” A large portion of control “flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions,” investigators found, describing the core as an “economic super-entity.”

…the elected officials ostensibly in charge of governing America are not really in charge. Even close friends and associates of the “Deep State behind the Deep State” have commented on the issue. The late Georgetown University Professor Carroll Quigley, a mentor to President Bill Clinton, was close to the core of the Deep State all of his life, and, while he disagreed with the secrecy, he admitted to agreeing with most of its aims. He was even allowed to examine their records for a period of time. And then, spilling the proverbial beans, Quigley put some of his explosive findings in his massive 1966 book Tragedy and Hope.

Quigley offered extremely important insight into the agenda, especially the monetary machinations, of the real Deep State. “The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole,” he explained on page 324. “This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.”

Indeed, just as Quigley explained, the world now exists under what could fairly be described as a neofeudalist-type system , and international entities such as the Bank of International Settlements, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank play key roles in it all. Another crucial component of that involves control of the economy and even the political systems of nations by a tiny clique, which exercises its power quietly through well-connected mega-banks that literally own the central banks. The Federal Reserve, for instance, is essentially a banking cartel, with each regional Federal Reserve bank owned and controlled by its member banks. In court filings, the banks have even boldly declared that laws applicable to government agencies such as transparency requirements do not apply to Fed banks, because they are private corporations.”

As far as Canada is concerned…. (We’ve all been sold out) …..
https://newspunch.com/putin-klaus-schwabs-wef-is-trying-to-usher-in-a-new-world-order/

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/ou...there-something-fishy-about-great-reset/

“…The real Great Reset
The magic words are ‘stakeholder capitalism’, a concept that WEF chairman Klaus Schwab has been hammering for decades and which occupies pride of place in the WEF’s Great Reset plan from June 2020. ”

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:29 PM.
Anthony C. #58476 Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:36 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

You mentioned Neo-Feudalism; it is something I have been hearing for quite some time now. More than a year ago a Reformed friend started talking about it with me.
He also has two books written by Klaus Schwab, the first one is 'The Great Reset' and the last one I can't remember the name.

Tom

Tom #58477 Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:27 PM
Addict
Addict
Yeah, none of this stuff is that conspiratorial (unfortunately) if you go to direct sources. There is a stated intent that covers most areas of life. A global vision, short on utopia, despite how they may try to spin it….

Dr. Peter Jones of truthxchange is also very good on much of this stuff in the social, cultural and ultimately religious and political(in a general sense) realms. https://truthxchange.com/resource-library/articles/red-diaper-babies-for-all/

Liberal “Christianity” plays a big part as well. Our fallen natures play right into their hands. We are only spared for Jesus’ sake by the Grace of God.

If you see the controls and the coordination it makes understanding current events less frustrating (although for many it’s too much too accept). It’s interesting seeing the balance between deception and forced direction. I don’t see how this level of manipulation can succeed without mass compliance. Power/Control on this scale doesn’t equate to success without willful ignorance and obedience of the populous.

Are all the self-appointed oligarchs on board/aligned (?) and what nation-states are fully, partially, etc., bought in? who knows? So this is all playing out in real time and the outcome is only known (and ultimately controlled) by God.
The only thing we can try to understand is the power dynamics and the intent. But how things will actually play out, there are way too many variables to know. I’m not sure how things can continue in semi-secrecy. The ambitions are too great but also too insane to be embraced - how many crises can be created before the cover is fully blown and will it make a difference?

…It’s all above me pay grade.

https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/development-agenda/

https://www.international.gc.ca/wor...priorites/agenda-programme.aspx?lang=eng

Last edited by Anthony C.; Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:04 PM.
Anthony C. #58478 Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:39 AM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

I am not sure if I have shared the following with you before. However, I think it is worth sharing again.

Erwin Lutzer (my pastor’s uncle)
“The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has been used as a pretext for worldwide globalization and an economic reset. As news about one coronavirus variant after another was announced, we were given various rationales for resetting the economic, geopolitical, environmental, and racial equilibrium of the world. There is a sense in which COVID-19 has proven that we are all one family in a connected global community.
In 2021, a couple reports were submitted to the World Health Organization (WHO), evaluating the worldwide response to COVID-19 and providing recommendations. In addition to government restrictions and mandates, the reports “supported the creation of an international pandemic treaty that would establish consequences if countries failed to live up to their commitments.”
Klaus Schwab, the man who founded the World Economic Forum, has written the book COVID-19: The Great Reset, which states in the introduction, “Since it made its entry on the world stage, COVID-19 has dramatically torn up the existing script of how to govern countries, live with others and take part in the global economy.”
When will things get back to normal? “The short response is never,” he writes. “We will continue to be surprised by both the rapidity and unexpected nature of these changes—as they conflate with each another…cascading effects and unforeseen outcomes.” We are assured that “no industry or business will be spared from the impact of these changes.”
Let’s take a closer look at where this will lead us.
The script calls for nations to no longer set policies that would be best for themselves, but best for the whole world. This means there will be huge transfers of wealth, particularly from the US to poorer countries in the interest of equity.
There is no hiding the agenda. On the World Economic Forum’s website, Schwab writes, “To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Now is the time for the great reset. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.” The argument of Schwab’s World Economic Forum is based on the notion that control of goods and services must be transferred from individual countries to the global community in accordance with socialistic principles. As we noted in chapter 3, the World Economic Forum was asked their predictions for the world in 2030. One of the answers, already accepted by many, was, “You’ll own nothing. And you’ll be happy.”

Lutzer, E. W., & Charles, H. B., Jr. (2022). No reason to hide: standing for Christ in a collapsing culture (pp. 236–237). Harvest House Publishers.

I am fairly familiar with Dr. Peter Jones, the first time I heard him, he was introduced by RC Sproul. I am going to need to set some time out to do some reading. wink

Tom

Tom #58479 Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:43 PM
Addict
Addict
I think what ever helps foster a pilgrims mentality is ultimately good, but it appears you already have a good grasp of these matters. The new (((silent))) majority are going to go with the flow either out of willful ignorance or as a tactical maneuver (either position is a bad one). On the flip side, getting too caught up in things outside of our control is a fool’s errand.

Last edited by Anthony C.; Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:44 PM.
Anthony C. #58481 Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:21 PM
Tom Offline OP
Needs to get a Life
OP Offline
Needs to get a Life
Anthony

Yes, we need to keep our eyes on our Sovereign Lord through all this.
Realizing that there is not one rouge molecule in all the universe. (To paraphrase RC Sproul)

1 member likes this: Anthony C.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
PaulWatkins, His Unworthy Son, Nahum, TheSojourner, Larry
974 Registered Users
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Popular Topics(Views)
1,506,484 Gospel truth