The Highway
Posted By: Rick Bates Keeping The Gospel Pure ~ John MacArthur - Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:37 PM
An excellent message by John MacArthur entitled " Keeping The Gospel Pure " based on Galatians.

Posted By: Tom Re: Keeping The Gospel Pure ~ John MacArthur - Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:48 AM
At the moment I do not have time to watch this. However, although I do not always agree with John MacArthur. Eschatology being an example of my disagreement with him. I must say if this message is anything like others I have heard him speak on the Gospel; it will be great. One of the reasons why RC Sproul made John MacArthur a teaching fellow at Ligonier Ministries, is because of the way John MacArthur was so uncompromising when it came to the Gospel.

Concerning John MacArthur, RC Sproul once openly declared he’d rather have no one else in his fox hole with him when it comes to proclaiming truth in Christ.

Tom
Posted By: ATulipNotADaisy Re: Keeping The Gospel Pure ~ John MacArthur - Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:13 PM
Is it just me or did MacArthur seem to gloss over the fact that (quoting from Pilgrim's pamphlet, 'A Summary of the Gospel') "there is absolutely nothing we can do to even initiate this supernatural work with in us. Yet, it is absolutely necessary that it happen." Repentance and belief without the sovereignty of God makes faith meritorious instead of instrumental. Sounds Arminian.
© The Highway