We all believe with the heart and confess with the mouth1 that there is only one God,2 who is a simple and spiritual Being;3 He is eternal,4 incomprehensible,5 invisible,6 immutable,7 infinite,8 almighty,9 perfectly wise,10 just,11 good,12 and the overflowing fountain of all good.13

1Rom 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2Dt 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
1 Cor 8:4 Concerning therefore the eating of things sacrificed to idols, we know that no idol is anything in the world, and that there is no God but one.1 Cor 8:6 yet to us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.
1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,

3Jn 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.

4Ps 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth,
Or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

5Rom 11:33 O the depth of the riches [n]both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out!

6Col 1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
1 Tim 6:16 who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen.

7Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.

81 Kgs 8:27 But will God in very deed dwell on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded!
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places so that I shall not see him? saith Jehovah. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith Jehovah.

9Gen 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, Jehovah appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Mt 19:26 And Jesus looking upon them said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

10Rom 16:27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory for ever. Amen.

11 Rom 3:25-26 whom God set forth to be a propitiation, through faith, in his blood, to show his righteousness because of the passing over of the sins done aforetime, in the forbearance of God; 26 for the showing, I say, of his righteousness at this present season: that he might himself be just, and the justifier of him that hath faith in Jesus.
Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid
Rev 16:5, 7 And I heard the angel of the waters saying, Righteous art thou, who art and who wast, thou Holy One, because thou didst thus judge: 6 for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and blood hast thou given them to drink: they are worthy. 7 And I heard the altar saying, Yea, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

12Mt 19:17 And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments.

13Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning.