Upgrade from 7.6.1 to 7.7.5
Besides many bug fixes and compatibility with new server software there are many changes to the user experience.
Some items are:
- New image viewer for galleries and image attachments.
- Auto YouTube Video Embedding using just its URL.
- Likes system with Likes summary pages for threads and users.
- Login using Email Address or Login Name.
- Automatic image orientation fixes for post attachments.
- Attached images can now be embedded directly in to posts.
- Social Profiles have been added.
- Portal and Active Topics pages now have an Expander toggle.
- Identicons for members without avatars or anonymous users.
- Private Messages/Topics can now be emailed, so a recipient can keep a copy of their PM/PT offsite using their own email service.
- Inline display of attached PDF documents.
In addition there was some changes to buttons and locations
FAQ has been moved to the bottom right and it is now named FORUM HELP
The report post and email post when viewing a post has moved to the top right area
It is a grayed out flag and triangle turned sideways with 3 dots respectively they are clickable.
The like button is now where the old email post button was.This button is not the same like button for facebook. It is to post a like for a topic for posts on this forum only.
Sorry for the delay in making this post.
This post is a global announcement and can not be replied to.