I had planned to opt out for a while, but this opinion piece by Sen. Josh Hawley is too good to miss so I must post it.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/america-men-crisis-rooted-one-big-lie

Here is an excerpt from the article -

"America’s men have the power to transform this country for the better. Want to curb the epidemic of child poverty? Get a father to start contributing to his wife and children. Want to address the cataclysm of youth violence? Put a father in the picture. Men can help bring peace and order to a nation wracked by crises. They can change the destiny of their families and whole neighborhoods. Their power, once tapped, can be a mighty and world-shaping thing.

Power alone, though, isn’t enough. Power only becomes true strength, a force for good, when it’s used in the right ways, for the right reasons. What we need is a guide, a roadmap for what it means to be a good man.

And for that, we should turn to the faith of our fathers.

In the same breath that the left attacks traditional manhood, they attack traditional faith as well. That’s no coincidence. Faith and manhood are linked, because for centuries men have looked to faith, to the Bible, to understand who they are and what they can be. In this time of turmoil, our ancient faith can guide us again."

I wish he was running for President!!