First I want to start off by saying I'm not a Republican (I once stated on this board that I was not Republican, rather I was an "anti-Democrat"), nor am I a huge fan of George W Bush. <br>However, to hear about the idiots in Hollywood, especially that Michael Moore, talk about impeaching Bush, that Bush is evil, etc. etc., makes me IRATE!<br>Perhaps the pea-brained Hollywood elite did not hear that US POW's were being mistreated and possibly executed? Perhaps the Hollywood icons have never heard of 15 year old Iraqi girls being gang-raped in front of their families? <br>Perhaps the movie moguls have forgotten that the reason the Iraqi's don't have food, housing, and clothing in the first place is that their ruthless dictator (that's Hussein, in case any of the liberal elite is reading this and thought I was referring to Bush) has kept humanitarian aid from reaching them.<br>Perhaps the Hollywood liberals think that the Stalin-esque Saddam Hussein is their kind of leader. Because they certainly don't want a leader in favor of freedom and human rights.<br><br>Steve

Grace is not common.