A body of so-Christians who believe the body of Christ did not begin until Paul was saved are referred to as Mid Acts Dispensationalists. Mid-Acts Dispensationalism (MAD) endeavors to justify a alleged conflict between the teachings of Christ and the teachings of Paul. They believe that Gentiles in our time need ONLY to obey only the doctrine of Paul. MAD asserts that what Christ and the other apostles wrote was true only for the Jews, but the Gentiles have a different gospel. <br><br>Of course, even Paul has problems with MAD, Romans 10:12-13 [img]http://www.the-highway.com/w3timages/icons/rofl.gif" alt="rofl" title="rofl[/img] <br><br><blockquote>[color:blue]Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.</blockquote></font color=blue> MAD appears to be the proper acronym for this dispensational system, if it can be called a system. [Linked Image] Here are some other beliefs:<br><br><ul>1. [color:red]They assert that Paul was sent only to the Gentiles</font color=red> and use such verses as Romans 11:13; 15:16 to defend such. Of course, I guess other Scriptures like these below do not apply:[/LIST]<blockquote>[color:blue] Acts 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.<br><br>Acts 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.</blockquote></font color=blue> <ul>2. [color:red]They assert that Paul was the first member of the body of Christ</font color=red> which they defend with ….that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. (1 Timothy 1:16).[Linked Image] [/LIST] Of course, besides being taken out of context of its actual meaning, they come into some very difficult times considering “Stephen” was stoned (martyred) for Christ? How did Saul become a Christian before Stephen? What about Pentecost? [img]http://www.the-highway.com/w3timages/icons/idea.gif" alt="idea" title="idea[/img] <ul> 3. [color:red]They assert that ONLY Christ preached about the kingdom of God, and Paul did not.</font color=red> [/LIST] Of course, Paul's epistles use the phrase "kingdom of God" eight times, and also mention the "kingdom of Christ and of God" and the "kingdom of His dear Son." [img]http://www.the-highway.com/w3timages/icons/scratch.gif" alt="scratch" title="scratch[/img]<br><blockquote>[color:blue] Acts 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.<br><br>Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.<br><br>Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.</blockquote></font color=blue> MAD is simply MAD. X-9 has a series out called the X-Files! [Linked Image]

Reformed and Always Reforming,