When I lived in Canada, my view didn't change. If anything it strengthened my resolve to do whatever was necessary to protect myself, family and others from harm. Just to give you an example of how inane the Canadian laws are, which even police officers told me are ridiculous... An elderly couple who lived 3 blocks from me went to the store to buy groceries one afternoon. When they arrived home, they noticed the front door of their house was wide open. They approached the house to find a burglar in the living room with their portable TV in arms but held at bay by their little Jack Russell Terrier. They immediately called the police who answered the call and arrested the thief. He was charged, went to court, found guilty and sentenced to 90 days (typical of Canadian leniency). But while in jail he hired a lawyer and sued the couple because the dog had bitten his leg when he was inside the house stealing the TV. The elderly couple had to appear in court and a judge found them guilty and awarded the thief a substantial judgment for physical and emotion damages. Consequently, the couple had to sell their home to pay off the amount levied against them.

Bienvenue au Canada! igiveup

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]