Donations for the month of March

We have received a total of $130 in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Member Spotlight
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Most Online373
Mar 5th, 2017
Top Posters(All Time)
Pilgrim 13,389
Tom 3,413
chestnutmare 2,903
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,750
RJ_ 1,582
MarieP 1,578
gotribe 1,059
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 20
Pilgrim 17
Recent Posts
USA Border Crossings
by Pilgrim. Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 PM
Canadian Radio Host Fired for Appearing on FOX News
by Pilgrim. Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 AM
A study of the Heidelberg Catechism
by chestnutmare. Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:57 AM
Reformed Confessions of Faith and the Traditional Text
by Dutch Michael. Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 PM
Is your conversion genuine?
by Pilgrim. Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:46 AM
The Importance of the Church
by Dutch Michael. Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:27 AM
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Open Forum
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tom
Apparently an American imigration lawyer is advising Canada that if asked by a border agent if you have ever smoked pot, don't say anything. You are not required to answer the question. It is not lieing not answering.
I am not so sure, it is not lieing.

Giving no answer is most definitely NOT lying. Now, depending upon the border guard you get, not answering albeit it is within the law, it could cause you some delay, e.g., having you pull your car over and wait inside for someone to further "interrogate" you, just to create an inconvenience to you. I have been through that particular crossing in the video; Blaine, WA, many times. The Canadian side gave me more hassle than the U.S. side. I was hassled one time by a U.S. border guard because I didn't know the name of the town I was going to. All I knew was I was going to FedEx giggle He was really upset that I didn't know the name of the town/city and kept badgering me for about 15 minutes before he finally let me cross.
5 69 Read More
Open Forum
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
I'm not surprised... IF... that is factually true. And if it is true, Alberta has gone the way of the rest of Canada in a short time. I remember when I was still living in B.C. and the Canadian Supreme Court ruled that gay marriage was legal and to oppose it would be considered a punishable crime, Alberta under the leadership of Ralph Kline, refused to acknowledge this immoral decision. Kline said he wasn't concerned that the federal government would begin withholding healthcare funds if they didn't comply because Alberta had rich oil deposits which would more than provide the monies withheld. However, within about 6 months? (can't remember exactly how long giggle) Kline caved in under pressure from many sources and Alberta complied with the new 'law'. Who knows what the next social issue battle will be in Canada? Is there anything left that isn't prohibited either legally or by social conscience? The U.S. isn't far behind and perhaps it will catch up to Canada and even pass it by in the next several years if things continue as they are now; a well organized and popular movement to tear down any and every moral principle upon which the country was originally founded. If the Liberals (Democrats) succeed in gaining the majority in Congress and/or the Senate and then have a Liberal president, things will change dramatically and very quickly in this country. I have little doubt that IF that happens, there is a more than a possibility that civil war will result. With this last mass school shooting in Florida the Liberals as expected grab the opportunity to push for gun control and even so far as confiscation of ALL guns from all citizens, except military and police. The news media is helping to spread blatant misinformation and rank lies about firearms, firearm deaths, etc., etc., ad nauseum in order to take advantage of the general ignorance of many who don't own firearms and only get their 'news' from the main street media and encourage them to support their efforts to eventually remove all firearms from citizens which they say would totally eliminate all murders. igiveup

[Linked Image] that ain't gonna happen. Gun saies, and in particular AR type weapons have gone ballistic, hehe, over the past few weeks. A friend of ours who has a small gun store sold 37 ARs in 3 days a couple weeks ago and sales are still strong due to the possibility that many/all semi-automatic rifles might be banned in some states and "large capacity" magazines (anything over 10 rounds) will be banned and prohibited from manufacture and/or from being sold in some states. FYI, there are some states where these type of laws are already in place, e.g., Connecticutt, California, New York, New Jersey and a few others.
2 111 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 23 guests, and 130 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dutch Michael, Ray, robertolang, SmallFry, drewk
925 Registered Users
Shout Box
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Popular Topics(Views)
717,536 Gospel truth
Page Time: 0.036s Queries: 6 (0.004s) Memory: 2.3830 MB (Peak: 2.6035 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-03-21 02:54:17 UTC